3

Miranda was now annoyed and also turned on.

She drove back to work, having two surgeries on the books. Miranda changed into her scrubs and she stood in the room next to Torres as she discussed the procedure.

Miranda scrubbed in and stood ready to prepare this woman's liver.

"So, your appointment?" Callie asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing happened." Miranda huffed.

"What?" Callie said confused.

"I know." Miranda responded upset.

"Seems like you wanted something to happen really bad." Callie laughed.

"I didn't at first but then when he grabbed my neck a little and whispered in my ear while he was touching...you know. I dam sure did."

"Mmmm. So what happened and the neck grabbing?"

"Um, I went in and I sat down. He was asking me if I was okay with what he does and I told him I would give it a try. Then he asked me was I married single or divorced. I told him I was divorced and then he was like I sounded angry about it. I was telling him about being a single mother and then he started touching my thighs, which startled me. I basically had an attitude with him the entire time and he wrapped his hand around my throat, not enough to choke me but firm enough to make my body tingle, and he asked me why do I go against authority. I told him I am the authority and he was like no, I'm the authority and he asked me who was in charge. I was putty in the doctor's hands at this point. I told him he was twice and then he let me go."

"Dammm. That sounded sexy. So are you excited for next week's appointment?"

"I am very excited actually." Miranda mumbled blushing.

Sure enough Monday came and like the doctor asked Miranda put on a dark green dress and she even decided to put on beige heels for the effect and curled her hair. If she didn't know any better, it would seem as if she was preparing for a date.

Miranda checked in. She had an early morning appointment and she drunk her coffee in the lobby as she waited.

"The Doctor will see you now." The secretary called out and Miranda stood almost giddy with excitement but she knew she needed to calm down.

"Good morning Ms. Bailey." She heard him greet her as she walked into the room.

Ben looked Miranda up and down and his breath got caught in his throat. She was just so beautiful. He was excited that she was his first client of the day. He wouldn't mind if she was his last one either. She could be here all day.

"Good morning Doctor." Miranda greeted giving him a smile.

"Have a seat on the table." Ben directed.

He listened as her heels clicked against the floor and she moved to sit on the cushion table, similar to what you would see in a doctors office but bigger.  Miranda slid her blindfold on and laid back.

"Do you sanitize this table?" Miranda questioned causing Ben to chuckle.

"Yes, I do after every single client and I buy a new one every two months." Ben informed. "But to do what I do Ms. Bailey. I don't even have to take your underwear off." Ben added causing her to bite her lip. Which didn't go unnoticed by Ben at all.

Ben rolled in his chair and he scooted to her legs. Sitting right in between. Ben looked at her smooth ebony brown legs. He reached over and put his gloves on. Miranda gasped when he pulled her legs by her ankles and scooted her down the table, closer.

"So Ms. Bailey we are going to start with your childhood." Ben informed licking his lips at the sight of her light pink underwear that was already darker with wetness. He wanted to tease her about being aroused by him already but he knew that was not professional.

"Why do need to go back to childhood. Is that even necessary." Miranda asked and she tried to remain calm but her legs were literally open with a man staring right in between them.

His hands were caressing her legs and Miranda enjoyed the touch. "Miranda. If I may call you that, do you get offended when people come to your job and tell you how to do it."

"Okay smart ass, yes I do but I'm literally just asking you a question." Miranda replied.

"What happened in your childhood matters. What you learned growing up about love, safety, relationships, and your self-worth all influence you greatly today. Though you may not realize it, how you grew up can inform decisions you make about your life now. It can also inform how you feel in certain situations. Your childhood holds precious keys that inform who you are today and finding those keys can open the doors you need to move through your past; to have your past inform who you are, but not decide or dictate all of who you are. Your Childhood Is the start of your story. There was a writer who said it best, “We don’t see the world as it is, we see the world as we are.”  Your early years shape how you see the world, as well as yourself." Ben explained rubbing the top of her thighs and in between her legs.

"How does this feel Miranda." Ben asked lowly still rubbing her thighs.

"Wonderful." She couldn't help but moan out.

Which made Ben grow hard instantly. "Good, what was it like for you growing up."

"Um I feel like I had a great childhood. I grew up in a two parent home. My mother and father were very loving."

"Okay separately tell me the relationship you had with each of your parents."

"My mother growing up, she was very very very protective of me. I had training wheels on my bike longer than necessary. I couldn't play sports in school or play in the neighborhood with all the other kids. I had to stay right on the porch where I could be seen at all times, even when I got excepted into Wesley. She took that hard because I would be moving hours away. Same with moving to Seattle." Miranda answered letting out a gasp when she felt her lacy pink underwear being moved to the side.

"Beautiful, pink is your color." Ben awed licking his lips which made Miranda look down at him forgetting she had this blind fold on and hating it now more than ever.

"Thanks." She blushed.

"Now your father." Ben asked reaching out to rub her clit. Miranda threw her head back in pleasure.

"Uh my father." Miranda started shakily. "He was more understanding and wanted me to reach my goals. Both my parents were supportive but if it was something that I really wanted to do and my mother disliked, my father was there. He was one of my friends."

"How many friends did you have growing up?" Ben asked standing and scooting the chair back. He pushed Miranda's dress up letting it lay flat on her stomach. His hand still swiped back and forth on her sensitive nub as he leaned down to get to get neck. He placed his lips on her neck and kissed.

"I had 1." Miranda answered.

"And would you attribute this to your mother never letting you connect with other children. No sports, neighborhood kids and things." Ben asked in her ear as he dipped his finger into her dripping heat.

"Uh." Miranda moaned as she instantly clinched around his one finger.

"I never really thought about it like that because its just the way it was but now. Yeah that was probably why." Miranda got out as she tried to focus.

Ben bit his lip struggling to not have his way with this woman on this table. It was just raw need to have her that was coursing through him.
"Ms. Bailey I think if we dig deep enough your mother is the reason why you have a problem with authority."

"I don't have a problem with authority. I have a problem with people telling me what I can and can't do. Instead of allowing me to soar and reach my greatest potential. I'm not little Mandy with two pony tails. I'm a grown ass woman." Miranda huffed.

"Who's trying or was trying to keep you down?" Ben asked.

"My soon to be ex husband. I wanted to take a peds fellowship I was excellent but he gave me an ultimatum. The fellowship or us. I chose to divorced him but that still left me with no time to become a ped surgeon because of my son...Fuck" Miranda moaned as his finger curved in and out, in a come here motion. Touching her G-spot before adding another finger.

"Now think back to childhood. You can't do sports or play with kids even though it would have been in your best interest...it's the same Miranda."

"I can also sense you were a bit of a people pleaser, and shy."

"No I wasn...dammm" Miranda moaned gripping the cushion.

"If we go into your high school and college. I guaranteed that's the truth. But what I'm dying to know is when did this Miranda. The feisty, sexy, no nonsense, stern, in charge woman come about." Ben whispering stroking her G-spot consistently. Miranda was rocking her lower half along with his fingers.

Ben kissed down her neck to the valley of her breast. Miranda reached down to hold his wrist as his pace sped up. Her core was contracting around his fingers and the squelching sounds of her vagina was turning Ben on so bad.

"Doctor I'm about. Slow down... I'm about to..." Miranda trailed off, her breaths coming in heavy pants.

Ben's tongue traced the valley of her breast and Miranda reached out blindly and gripped his arm as Ben went faster.

Miranda gave a loud piercing moan as her body shook, cumming. Ben kept his fingers inside her snug tight honey pot that was still clenching and dripping around his fingers as he still rubbed her clit.

He watched as Miranda's mouth was open as hushed moans left her mouth and she licked her lips before biting her plump bottom lip.

She didn't even have time to come down from her first climax before he started building her up to another.
Miranda was moaning uncontrollably. This was the loudest she's ever been during sexual activity, she didn't even recognize herself.

"Uh. Shittt." Miranda moaned.

Ben traveled his tongue back up her neck. Before whispering Beautiful in her ear.

"Oh my god." Miranda squealed cumming again. Her back arching off the table, riding out her orgasms, he gifted her.

Ben thought she had the sexiest moan ever. He slid his fingers out of her and then proceeded to do something he never did with any client. He tasted her essence.

"Mmm." Ben groaned staring at her.

Miranda wanted to take the blind fold off so bad. Was he tasting his fingers ?
He said mmmm like something was good. Was the sight of her good or did she taste good? Which one or both?

"Ms. Bailey you taste so delicious." Ben groaned as he took his gloves off.

"Thank you Doctor." Miranda said lowly.

"Okay so next week we are discussing High-school, college and med school. Which I'm guessing we will be touching on your marriage as well. So be prepared to talk about it and also when you first come in we will discuss how your week went. You look beautiful by the way, your hair, dress, panties and heels. Everything was fantastic."

"Thank you and see you next week." Miranda responded.

"I'll give you time to get yourself together and be presentable. See you next week." Ben told her grabbing his coffee and leaving out of the office.