8

"Tuck be careful when playing with Sofia. She is a girl and is younger than you. No throwing or any of that. Just play on your tablet." Miranda said looking at Tuck sitting on the floor beside Sofia.

"White or red?" Callie asked
"Red." Miranda said moving to the counter after cutting the stove off and setting their plates out before putting their seafood pasta on it.
Miranda sat beside her best friend and they began to talk about work.

"So you have been glowing and so much nicer these past couple of weeks. How is therapy treating you?" Callie asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"We had sex." Miranda stumbled out.

"What!"

Miranda nodded her head wildly. "Yesterday."

"How did that even happen?" Callie asked still shocked.

"It progressed over the last few weeks." "First it was fingers. Then his face was between my legs and yesterday we were having sex."

"Bailey!"

"So do you like him?"

"I don't know anything about him other than that I love the sex and everything centered around it. So no I don't have any romancey feelings."

"Dam Bailey just when I thought your life was so boring. You are screwing an actual therapist. Your therapist" Callie laughed.

"so how did the oral happen? You're not giving enough details and plus I haven't had time since Sofia to get any so tell me. Since one of us are." Callie huffed.

"I was laying on the table letting him use his hands. He got me to a climax there first and then he was pulling my panties down. I was very reserved about it and was like whoa, stopping him, but then that dam raspy deep voice was like trust me and next thing you know my legs was on his shoulders and he was licking me like ice cream."

"Dammm and the sex?" Callie asked.

"Phenomenal. It was rough, spicy, wild and I guess passionate. I came as soon as he filled me." Miranda explained.

"Jesus." Callie awed and Miranda nodded.

"That's exactly who I was calling." Miranda laughed.

"So do you think he likes you?"

"What?!"

"Come on give me a break. This Doctor only used his fingers and now he's eating and sexing you. He has to be attracted someway. He's breaking all the rules." Callie said In between bites of her food.

"I mean yeah I guess. Maybe he's just sexually attracted to me. He called me beautiful and sexy and he said my girl girl was beautiful and he said he wanted to fuck me so bad." Miranda whispered the last part.

"And if he was feeling you would you date him?"

"He couldn't possibly be feeling me. We aren't flirting or nothing. He really is helping me through my problems and hell no, I wouldn't date anyone who fingers women for a living, that's too much." Miranda stated scrunching her nose up.

"So he can screw you and not date you."

" I know where you are going with this and this is not the same. I'm not a player or playing him. He is supposed to serve me an orgasm and I love every way he does it but by far his penis is my favorite way."

"He's turning you into a freak." Callie laughed.

"I'll be down right nasty if that's what he wants me to be." Miranda responded.
"You sure you wouldn't date him?" Callie questioned.