10

Two weeks went by and Miranda stood by the o.r board. She didn’t have any surgeries until 3:30.

“Dr. Bailey.” Ben called out from behind her and Miranda’s eyes widen in shock, she didn’t ever think he was coming back. She blew out a subtle breath and turned around.

“Dr. Warren to what do I owe the pleasure. Knox isn’t here today.” Miranda asked smiling.

“Oh he’s here. I came here to see you.” Ben said seriously giving her a bright smile.

“For me?” Miranda gasped then cleared her throat trying think if a good come back.

“Well you see me sooooo” Miranda replied playfully.

“Yeah I do and I love the view but really I was hoping If you had the time, would you like to go to lunch with me?”

Miranda looked down at her watch “Well would you look at the time. Looks like I’m free.” Miranda responded quickly.

“Alright then. Walk with me.”

“Well wait, let me change out of my scrubs.” Miranda told him.

“You don’t have to Miranda. We can eat on the hospital campus at the sandwich shop and lemonade stand. I know you are a working woman plus you make the scrubs. I never seen scrubs look so good.” Ben said and Miranda’s mouth drop staring at him before her lips curved into a smile.

The two walked together on the campus of the hospital. They went to the sandwich shop and Ben ushered her “ladies first.”

“I would like an Italian all the way on white bread, toasted.” Miranda ordered

“Can I ordered a chicken Philly cheesesteak.” Ben stated.

“Do you want the green pepper, onions and mushrooms?” The woman questioned smiling which made Miranda roll her eyes. That’s what comes on the sandwich anyway and he didn’t say take anything off.

“I’ll go to the lemonade stand and get our drinks. What kind of lemonade do you want ?” Miranda asked.

“A tropical berry lemonade.” Ben responded reaching into his pocket to hand her 20 dollars.

“What size?” Miranda asked taking the money.

“A medium.” Ben answered smiling and he watched as she walked off.

Miranda ordered their drinks and she waited for them to be made and then she walked back to see the woman handing Ben their food.

“Where do you want to sit?” Ben asked and Miranda stood looking around.

“Over there in the shade.” Miranda answered and they began to walk in that direction.

Miranda sat down at the bench and Ben sat on the opposite side in front of her.

“So are you a Seattle native or” Ben questioned.

“I’m originally from Baltimore. I’ve been here for about 7 years.” Miranda answered. “Are you from here?”

“Born and raised.” Ben answered.
“Where did you go to college?”

“Wesley.” Miranda answered proudly.

“Oh excuse me Ms. Hillary Clinton.” Ben teased.

Miranda laughed. “ Miranda Bailey will do just fine.”

“seriously though you went to the school where all the women of the greats.” “So that makes you one of the greats.”

Miranda blushed and nodded her head. “What do you do when you’re not working.?” Miranda asked.

“I play golf and watch sports. What about you?”

“I’m sleeping and spending as much time as I can with my son.” Miranda informed.

“Wow you have a son. How old?” Ben questioned.

“He’s two “ Miranda responded.

“And his father is ?

“We are divorcing “ Miranda said plainly and Ben nodded his head.

“Do you like kids?” Miranda questioned thinking about how some people don’t want to date anyone with kids.

“I love kids and if you are thinking that will keep me from asking you out to dinner it will not.” Ben stated confidently.

“So are you asking me out to dinner?” Miranda smirked

“Yeah actually I am. Whenever you’re free. I know you have surgeries most night.” Ben voiced.

“Yeah I do but I can text or call you when ever I’m free.” Miranda replied.

“That was a smooth way to ask for my number Doctor Bailey.”

“What can I say, you bring it out of me “Doctor Warren.” Miranda chimed as she bit her sandwich.

Ben walked Miranda back to the hospital and they stood inside of the lobby. “Thank you for accompanying me to lunch.” Ben praised.

“It’s was my pleasure.” Miranda replied happily.

“Text me if you are free on Friday and we gotta do this again sometime.” Ben told her.

“I will, okay I will see you later this week hopefully “

“This week.” Ben repeated turning to walk away.

“Bailey did I see the doctor from the other day leave?” Richard asked with a knowing smile.

“Yeah he did.” Miranda trailed off.

“Oh, what was he here for?” Richard asked.

“We went to lunch.” Miranda informed blushing.

“I knew you liked him.” Richard smiled and Miranda stared at him oddly.

“Anytime you apologize and offer them coffee, I knew you liked him just from the way you two carried a conversation.”

Miranda blushed. “ Well he’s just so nice and different.”

“I’m glad you are doing this and he is.” Richard said patting her on the back before walking away.

Ben went back to work and worked for a while. He had 30 minutes until Miranda would arrived. This time he knew because she was going to be around him twice. He showered and then added a different cologne than what he had on this morning. This was the silliest and sneakiest thing he has ever done, it was completely wrong. He was debating on if he should tell her but, she would feel lied too and taken advantage of now. He didn’t want to ruin this, god the sex was so good but also being with her personally was too. He enjoyed lunch today so much.

Miranda came into the room and she grabbed a blindfold already starting to take her dress off. “ Good afternoon.” Miranda told him cheerfully.

“ Good afternoon, Your happy today.” Ben acknowledged.

“I am but we can talk about all that after this.” Miranda said ready to hop to it.

Miranda tossed her dressed aside and Ben stared at her body before he took his tongue and traced down her body. He pulled her panties over and kissed her sex.

Ben then helped Miranda stand up and he walked her to the middle of the floor. “You can come out of the heels or leave them on, it’s up to you.”

Miranda kicked them off. She knew her legs were about to be weak.

Ben reached his hand down her body and pushed past her curls before putting his fingers between her clit. She spread her legs to accommodate him and the wetness soaked his fingers.

Instinctively he helped her take her bra off and pulled her panties down further so that she could step out of them. The smell of her sexual arousal wafted up to tantalize his nostrils. He grabbed her breast kneading it with the palm of his hand before twisting her nipple between his finger and thumb. The nub hardened as he leaned forward and licked it. His teeth nipped at it and she threw her head back to absorb the electrical ecstatic sensation that shot down to core making her juices pour.

Ben pulled his scrubs and boxers down and slid his hand over his penis and rubbed the head of it against her pussy in a circular motion then slid it between her legs faux fucking her between her thighs.

“I need it in me,” Miranda said her voice low and breaking with excitement.

Ben turned her around and her ass pressed against him as he pulled her close. The head of his penis was rubbing against her slit and Miranda wanted to pushed back and let him slip in but she knew he didn’t have a condom on and he was teasing.

Ben lightly touched her back and pushed down until she was bent over. Ben spread her legs out a little more. Miranda shook with excitement of this position and she placed her hands on her feet touching her toes.

Ben grabbed the condom off of the table beside him and he tore it open and slid it in swiftly before moving behind her, the entrance of her dripping waiting for him to enter. He leaned forward and pulled at her nipple and squeezed it until Miranda squealed with delight.

“Fuck.” Her sounds always did something to him. He pushed his cock against her pussy rubbing it up and down on her clit then drove inside of her and buried it deep within her swollen folds.
“Uhhhh.” Miranda moaned loudly.

“Yes, Doctor…fuck.” She moaned.

He gripped her hips and slowly moved in and out of her and then began to slowly increase his speed.
Ben didn’t hesitate. He withdrew his cock and plowed into her again. With his hands holding her hips, his balls slapped against her ass as he did. There was nothing better than Miranda he thought to himself as he plunged into her again and again. He leaned over and grabbed her breasts as he slid in and out of her

“God It’s so goood.” She whispered.

His speed increased and he gripped her hips more tightly and Miranda grabbed her ankles, angling her hips upward to meet his thrusts.

Ben was plunging in and out of her, deeply and fast and she moaned, “Yes….that’s it…oh, shit yes…”

Ben reached out again and caressed her breast. Miranda took one hand and covered his as he squeezed her firm breasts and then moved his fingers and began to flick her hard nipple and then grip them between his fingers and tug as he knew she liked.

Ben was grinding his hips forward and using one hand impaled her on his hard member in and out of her tight wet center.

Miranda was biting her lower lip as he moved her on his stiff rod faster and faster, her skin beginning to glow with perspiration as a low, continuous moan came from her lips. He was unable to stop himself and his cock stiffened and swelled all the more as he neared his climax. Suddenly, Miranda reached back and gripped his thigh for support and she moved back, pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts.  “Fuck Miranda.” Ben moaned and he felt her muscles tighten around him, release and tighten again as she pushed her hips to his and his cum began to rise up his shaft. He slid his hand back and fingered her clit as his cock dove into her. Miranda began to moan slowly at first, but then loudly begging him for more.

“Keep going,” she cried. “I’m almost there. Keep fucking me.”

Ben began to sweat. He was getting close, but he wanted her to cum first. Again and again he pounded her until he heard her grunt and cry out.

“I’m cumming! Yes! “she cried

Ben drove his dick into her pussy until his own desire overcame him and he climaxed. 

The two stood in the middle of the floor and Miranda stood straight with him still inside of her as she breathed in and out hard. “So why were you happy?”

“Benjamin came back. You were so right. He came just to ask me for lunch and we went, It was so great.” Miranda told him and then proceeded to tell him the whole story.