1

Miranda sat at the computer with her coworkers crowding around her as she played the video of their vip patient getting injured.

"replay that back." Owen said and Miranda laughed doing as told.

"Heyyyy." Miranda greeted cheerfully when she turned to the voice of Addison, shocked to see her back in town.

"Woah, good to see you." Derek greeted smiling.

"Did you get lost on the free way?" Callie asked moving to hug her.

"Hi." Addison said laughing.

"What are you doing here?" Miranda asked.

"Uh Sloan got a little something going on with the baby." Mark explained.

"Oh she okay?" Miranda asked concerned.

"We'll figure it out." Addison said assuringly.

"Uh, you know how long I have been waiting on that! What did you pull out his blood with leeches." Miranda yelled snatching the paperwork. Interns were the slowest people on earth, Miranda thought and brushed past everyone else.

" uh, She's perkier than usual." Addison smirked sarcastically.

"Well divorce will do that to you." Callie responded laughing.

" ah that's sad."

"No, she'll move on and be happy." Callie replied seriously.

"Yeah." Derek added looking over his shoulder making sure Miranda wasn't coming back.

"She just needs somebody to move on to."

"Can't be so hard, Hey wait what about you? can't you find her someone?...that guy from oncology, the cute one isn't he still around?"

"This isn't my area." Derek said looking down

“Come on look you use to play basketball with him. Dave. Dave--

“Torres should do it they're friends”

"she thinks I'm a little bit loopy"
"That's because you are loopy" Derek retorted.

"OK come on it's Bailey she's lonely " Addison stressed

“Hey, he needs a transfusion that splenic lack is bleeding more than I thought." Miranda said as Callie and Addison nodded their heads towards Derek.

"Alright we'll take a look at the C.T.s and come up with a game plan." Derek said taking the papers from Miranda.

Callie and Addison immediately found something to do and walked away with Mark. Silently telling Derek to do it.

Miranda watched them and then turned back to Derek who was looking at her weirdly.  "S--" Miranda started.

"You know Dave from oncology, single?"

"you wouldn't be starting a conversation about my personal life would you?"

"bad idea?. He’s handsome. "

" Bad idea." Miranda repeated.

After Miranda told Derek that, he still tried to set her up with the man. Miranda was not interested and did not appreciate the games.

"What's wrong?" Callie asked walking into the lab.

"Can you believe Shepherd tried to set me up with a man. Is he crazy?" Miranda huffed.

"Well Miranda you do seem lonely."

"Callie I don't need no dam man I'm in the middle of a divorce with a son." Miranda raised her voice.