7

"It's the closet thing you're gonna get." Miranda told Ben after he tried to pull an apology out of her.

Ben smiled and Miranda could see his eyes looked happy meaning he was smiling. She was glad the mask hid her blush but she was sure he knew she was smiling too.

Miranda kept cutting her eyes towards the clock. It was 4:30 and Meredith was almost done but she needed to speed up. She didn't want to have to reschedule her appointment. She needed that this week.

"Somewhere you have to be doctor Bailey." Ben asked knowing what she was worried about.

"Uh minding your business is what you should be doing Doctor Warren." Miranda retorted and she could hear his laugh.

After the surgery Miranda was getting ready to walk out. "Have a good evening Dr. Bailey." Ben said and Miranda turned around.

"Uh you too Doctor Warren." Miranda voiced nervously as she walked out.

Ben immediately walked out and went to go change back into his clothes and he rushed to get to his office which was only ten minutes away from the hospital.

Miranda arrived to her appointment and she sat in the waiting lobby.
"Dr. Bailey you may go on to the back."

"Thank you." Miranda said getting up and walking to the back.

Ben looked at Miranda's outfit and he bit his lip. He now knew that she wore sexy dresses because he asked her too and heels were her own touch because she didn't have any meetings today.

"You look very sexy Ms. Bailey." Ben told her making her blush.

"Thank you Doctor." Miranda said moving to the table and kicking her shoes off.

"So how was your week?" Ben asked.

"Stressful and long and I don't even want to talk about last week. Let's start with today." Miranda huffed causing Ben to hold back a laugh.

"So I take it, it was a lot." Ben said and Miranda nodded.

"Okay so I'm doing this abdominal wall tumor removal and the dam patient wakes up on the table, which freaks me the hell out. I thought it was because of this new dumb ass anesthesiologist."

Ben's mouth gaped then closed, he was honestly amused and he began to rub her thighs.

"So what did this dumb ass do?" Ben questioned.

"It actually wasn't his fault and he's actually far from a dumb ass. That was what I initially thought." Miranda said and Ben nodded his head.

"Anyway. So the patient was traumatized and she didn't want me to touch her and all that. So as I'm leaving out the room. Of course I'm upset because this was traumatic for me too and I'm the one getting blamed when I don't control how she stays under, the anesthesiologist does. So he comes up to me and he's like this is what we can do, listing out all of these things and I just snapped on him. Poor guy, I wouldn't let him get a word in. " Miranda explained.

"And then I stormed off but not even an hour later he finds me and found out that it was In her genetics. She metabolizes drugs too fast. So he's like you know I owe him an apology and shittt." Miranda moaned at the extrusion of his finger.

"Well did you apologize.?" Ben questioned.

"Uh not really he knows I didn't mean it. Or do you think I should really offer him an apology because honestly he is very smart to figure out what was wrong with her in only 45 minutes and very sweet of him to bring me the information and suggest how to go back in and redo her surgery. I was upset still because I never had a patient not want me and I told him that and he was understanding. He let me walk away but then found me again and gave me words of encouragement.

"Sounds like a nice guy." Ben stated and he could see Miranda blush.

"Yeah. I think so. I mean he was different from most lazy ass anesthesiologist."

"You actually like him." Ben said shocked himself and a little bit happy.

" I do not. I mean I like that I fussed him out and he stood his ground and it didn't bother him and I like that he wouldn't give up until he got me to look at him differently and apologize. Even though as you know I'm stubborn as hell and honestly he's very handsome but I don't know if I like him. It's the first day and who knows If I will see him again." Miranda blushed.

Ben was smiling to himself as he pumped his finger in and out of her. They continued to talk about her day some more. She also talk about the weekend with Tuck as he brought her to an orgasm. Ben watched her bash in her orgasm and he bit his lip.

"Dam I want to Fuck you so bad." Ben thought. Miranda eyes widen and her body trembled, her nipples turning hard.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud." Ben said sheepishly.

"But you did and for you to have so many rules. You dam sure break them."

"Believe it or not Miranda you are the only exception to the rule." Ben responded rubbing her thigh.

"Well gosh don't I feel special." Miranda responded sarcastically.

Ben chuckled and stared at her. "But God I want you too. It's been so long since I've had traditional sex and I could use some good sex." Miranda said.

"Get undressed." Ben insisted.

"What!" Miranda gasped.

"Miranda undress now. That's an order." Ben said sternly.

Miranda gasped again at his controlling tone, dripping once again at his words.

She began to untie the wrap on her dress as she stared into his odd gold brown but yet familiar eyes.

Miranda pulled the dress away from her body and she was sitting before him in her orange lace panties set.

Ben bit his lip staring at her body. This was the first time he saw with out clothes.

"I'm leaving these on. Let's not make this more than what it is. There arw no feelings here. No need to be romantic." Miranda said plainly.

Ben nodded his head at her, understanding where she was coming from. " Well in this case Ms. Bailey. You're getting fucked as wild and as hard as I can."

Miranda gasped again something only this man could constantly make her do. Wetness was pooling like never before and she wanted it anyway he was giving it.

Miranda nodded her head slowly and bit her lip. Ben grabbed her small hands helping her off the table and he looked at her juices that were left on the table and running down her leg.

Ben bent his head down and licked across the swells of her breast, something he was dying to do before he pulled her bra over and brought her right nipple into his mouth causing Miranda to moan loudly. He switched to the other and sucked hard before snatching his mouth off and turning her to face the other direction.

She heard him walk across the room and open a drawer up to what she only could assume was to get a condom before he was back standing behind her.

Ben hooked his fingers under her right leg and placed it on the cushion table. "Are you comfortable." Ben asked wanting to make sure.

"Yes." Miranda stumbled out in anticipation.

"Good." Ben mumbled, pulling her panties to the side again and swiping his finger in her wetness making her groan.

The engorged head of his penis slid between her lips as he entered her and Miranda's walls stretched to fit his girth. "Uhhhhhh." Miranda moaned instantly gripping the cushion.

As much as he wanted to slam forward into her. He knew that would hurt her so he ease a little more. God he was thick and shit he was long. Ben's penis was throbbing inside of the condom Miranda could feel him throb against her walls as he plumbed her depths. Ben kept going and going and going; he was so deep she didn't ever remember if Tucker was ever this deep. Ben's pelvis gently pressed against her ass as he was now seated fully inside her. Miranda gave a soft squeak; and came, gripping the table. She felt her juices flowing and dripping around him and down her leg.

"Miranda." Ben moaned at her tightness and her convulsing around him as she orgasmed. This was perfection. She was perfection.

He pulled himself out almost completely and then slammed back into her, causing her to gasp. He looked down at her and gave her long slow strokes pleasuring her to the max.

Ben started moving at a fast and hard pace, his hips made a wet impact on her at every stroke. He plunged in and out of her like a jealous person with something to prove, his strokes becoming faster and more frequent with each impound.

Both of them were silent other than his groans and Miranda's moans and the sound of the impact of their skin.

Ben leaned back and grabbed her hips, pulling her ass out further, creating a better arch, causing the front of her body to press into the table as Ben fucked her as hard as he could. "Uh" Miranda whimpered and moaned consistently as he move skillfully.

"Dam." Ben moaned as he rubbed her ass and fisted her orange panties. Miranda never had sex like this in her life. It was so good almost too good. She couldn't have dreamed this up, that’s how good it was.

Miranda looked back at him over her shoulder. She had to look this man in his eyes. To let him see what he was doing to her. This Doctor pounded away, with the consistent slap of his thighs against her ass. Miranda pushed back on every stroke meeting him balls deep, this woman, he was a sure she was his best dream and worse nightmare.

Miranda was moaning like she lost her mind. Her brain was in scrambles. "Fuck." Both of them moaned in sync.

"You feel so good." Miranda told him as Ben kept up with his strategic rhythm, trying to just remain focus on just going in and out because this woman had a vice grip on him and she was drawing an orgasm out of him but he could and would solider through it.

Ben reached out and put one of his hands under her breast, caressing and palming before pulling her nipples.

Miranda’s moans and her body shaking let Ben know that she was about to cum and he wanted to cum with her. His pace became faster and sloppier but he was slamming against the right spot. Miranda reached back to grab his arm to steady her self. "Oh my god." Miranda screamed as he pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in.  With two more strokes she finally burst from pleasure cumming hard, Ben reached between her leg and caressed her soaking wet clit as she orgasmed, her leg shaking uncontrollably. Suddenly she was cumming again and tears were in her eyes from pleasure. Instantly she heard Ben’s primal groan and she felt the condom become warmer with his own fluids making her release a moan and bite her lip, collapsing on the table.

Ben stood behind her still inside of her and rubbing his hands across her ass. Miranda listened to his heavy breathing as she laid there and she felt him still throbbing inside of her.

This was the best orgasm of her life and Ben's as well. The two was in disbelief.