Confusion

POV - You spoke to lou about your past with Tammy and now you're asleep in bed.

————————————————————————

Part 13

The next day Tammy was hungover but had to get the dresses for everyone and you and Lou headed out to get the van and order the food.

Debbie was with nine checking the blind spot after they got the Magnets from nines sister. Once Tammy was back she was on the phone trying to find someone to get her an ID in return.

That night Debbie wanted all of the girls to gather and check everything was ready. Nine checks the cameras and double checking everyone's digital footprints. Amita is fixing the replicas and Rose and daphne are sorting out last minute fittings for the dress. You're stretching and checking you can reach all the moves Lou will need you to and then you check to see that you can fit in the trolley Tammy got for you.

As you're trying to get out of it, Lou helps you grabbing your hand. You latch on almost falling out and accidentally pull her down with you making you both burst into laughter. She helps you back up as you apologise and you guys have a little moment of eye contact before Debbie comes in to ask if you're both okay.

Debbie - "Oops sorry ladies am I interrupting?"

Lou gives her a look and you can't help but laugh.

Debbie - "Right can you guys come in here now we are having a chill movie night to calm nerves."

You head back to join the others and you notice Tammy looking stressed. You know she won't speak to you in-front of everyone so you leave lou and Debbie and whisper to her.

Y/n - "Come with me."

She follows you into the office and you both sit down.

Y/n - "How are you feeling?"

Tammy - "Yeah umm I'm fine just a bit nervous for tomorrow."

Y/n - "I know I could tell come here."

You hug her and you can feel her tears on your neck.

Y/n - "Hey hey no tears honey it's okay!"

You grab her face and wipe them away with your thumbs. She grabs your hands as they are still placed on her jawline and your eyes meet and you guys are stuck there. It's like you're sending calming signals through your eyes.

After what feels like forever Tammy looks at your lips one more time before leaning in but you pull yourself together and look away.

Y/n - "Tammy..."

Tammy - "Sorry umm let's go."

You both head out and sit with the girls. You're sat next to Tammy still but its probably obvious that something happened as you're not sat the closest.

You try your best to pay attention to the movie but your mind is so far gone in thinking why that just happened that you have to get up and excuse yourself heading to the bathroom before your eyes tear up anymore.

You can't help but cry looking at yourself in the mirror which makes you even more nervous incase someone sees. So you head into the actual toilet and hide in there. You end up breaking down and your breathing pattern goes off as you try to control it. Then you hear the door go. You try to calm down but it's so obvious that you're not okay. You know the sound of the the boots and get even more anxious that they will talk to you.