Appointment

POV - You just figured out a way for Debbie to spend time with Tammy and hopefully feel closer to her again.
————————————————————————
TW - ED, Anxiety, Body dysmorphia.

Part 36

You sit in Lous lap and eventually tell Tammy that Debbie wants her and you just remembered.

She quickly heads up and Lou looks at you intrigued on what you're up to.

Y/n - "Trust me she's going to have fun."

Lou laughs holding you tight and kissing your neck. You both get a bit hot but you're not ready for that right now. It's too much so you stop her. She understands and keeps hold of you as you curl up in comfort as she strokes your hair.

You just sit in silence but it feels like you're touch is speaking for you both. You are relaxed and comfortable.

Soon enough she gets up and says she'll help you upstairs as she's going to eat. You're thankful that she thought about you and you head up. What you didn't know was that she spoke to Tammy and then planned a meal that she knows you like and isn't a fear food. She comes up to the room with it and sits down with the plate on her lap.

Cate - "We will eat it together Okay."

You're hesitant but agree and she feeds you. Even though Lou eats most of it she's still really proud of you and she puts the plate down hugging you and peppering your head in kisses.

You then get ready for bed and she joins you. You're in a big t-shirt and she's nude again so you can feel her skin for comfort. You end up falling asleep in her chest and then it's the morning.

That morning you are up early as its the day of your appointment. Tammy and Lou accompany you and Lou sits in the back of the car holding your hand while Tammy drives. As you pull into the car park you're getting hotter and trying to control your breathing and Lou hasn't noticed as you're looking away from her out of the window. Once you arrive Lou turns to open the door and you just grip the seat looking down.

Tammy opens the door and heads out and as she turns to close the door she notices you.

Tammy - "Oh shit y/n!"

This is when Lou notices too and they help you to the edge of the seat so you can breath in the air from the open car door. Lou kneels by your feet constantly talking to you and Tammy grabs some water out of the back of the car.

As she comes back Lou is asking you to count her rings.

Y/n - "F-four"

Lou smiles and keeps reminding you that you're safe and doing so well.

Y/n - "Five"

You're tearing up and keep heavy breathing and Tammy gives you water but can tell that you're still hot and bothered and you're getting pale.

Tammy - "Hey hey Lou it's not working she needs to lie down now!"

Lou gets up and Tammy takes off your jumper quickly leaving you in your tank top underneath and at this point you're out.

Tammy - "Oh shit she's gone umm put her in the recovery position I'll see if I can find a washcloth to put this water on for her head."

Lou quickly places you on your side and starts to tear up in the panic of everything.

Tammy comes back and dabs your face before resting the washcloth on your forehead.

Tammy notices Lou is tearing up and reassures her.