Game

POV - You and Debbie had a chat about Tammy and Lou made everyone her signature cocktail.

————————————————————————

Part 26

Constance - "Right. Now guys I think we should play a game or something. I mean if our time here is limited we might as well spend it getting drunk and exposing ourselves."

You can't help but laugh and pick up the tequila bottle.

Y/n - "Shots?"

Soon enough Tammy perks up and you all take a shot. Even Lou does one and seeing her wipe the spillage off her mouth after is so sexy you're fixated on her.

Tammy - "Hey you! Stop staring at Lou and let's start this game."

Y/n - "Oh sorry my girlfriend is just so hot."

Lou perks up with a smirk on her face and you turn back to Tammy who is slightly shocked.

Tammy - "Really?"

You nod smiling and she squeals hugging you tight. Everyone congratulates you both and Lou gives you a smile and wink making you blush and then you start the game.

Nine ball picked truth or dare as the game and her and daphne are looking up ideas on her laptop.

Nine - "Right who's going first?"

Y/n - "I think Tammy should go first..."

Tammy looks up and you smile at her.

Y/n - "Truth or dare tam tam?"

Tammy - "dare..."

Before you can even speak Daphne butts in and asks for you.

Daphne - "I dare you to kiss the woman in the room you would get with tonight if you had to."

You look at her annoyed she butted in but she mouths 'trust me' to you and you realise what she asked.

Before you know is Tammy is walking towards Debbie and lifts up her face before kissing her. Debbie kisses back harder and they end up kissing for a while.

You all just leave them to it in the end and go to Constance who picks truth and admits to wanting to do it with Debbies maybe dead brother.

To which Debbie is now no longer being straddled by Tammy so she nudges her.

It's then Amitas turn and she admits that she has tinder date thanks to Constance help and you all freak out and say you'll help her get ready while Constance just keeps repeating that he's hot.

It then gets to Nine who is dared to hack into a vending machine outside by Constance which she does and Constance runs out and across the street on call to you all and collects the food.

You then realise it's Daphnes turn next and you know just what to say.

Y/n - "Daphne is it true that your a secret genius?"

Daphne - "Wait what?"

Y/n - "What's the answer to this?"

You show her a maths problem and she whispers the answer.

Y/n - "I'm sorry what?"

Daphne - "257,643.579"

Everyones looking at you to see if it's right and you scoff and sit up.

Y/n - "I knew it."

Daphne - "Okay now let's continue please I hate attention."

Y/n - "You love it..."

Daphne - "I know but please someone ask Rose now."

Rose is so confused what just happened and if anything she looks a little flustered. You realise she found Daphnes brain sexy which makes you happy.

Y/n - "Rose. Rose?"

Rose - "Huh? What? Sorry umm what?"

Lou - "Truth or dare?"

Rose - "Umm truth?"

Y/n - "Do you find daphnes smart brain sexy?"

She goes red and you hug her and whisper in the ear.

Y/n - "Try it in the bedroom then, rolepay can be fun Rose."

She can't help but smile and then daphne asks Lou.

Daphne - "Okay Lou truth or dare."

Lou - "Dare."

Daphne - "I dare you to suck y/n's toe."

Lou smiles while you look mortified before she takes off your sock and sucks on your toe. She even bites on it slightly and you know you hate feet but you can't not think she looks so hot and bite your lip which Tammy notices trying not to laugh.

Finally she stops and leans back smirking while you put your sock back on. She then gets up and kisses your head before going back to her place she was sat behind.

Tammy - "y/n truth or dare?"

Y/n - "Umm I guess-"

Tammy - "Dare? Okay I dare you to turn on Lou."

Lou pouts in interest and you give Tammy an 'oh really' look before turning and straddling Lou who's sat on the step behind. You move your mouth over her neck breathing on it and teasing contact before biting slightly and whispering in her ear.

Y/n - "Should I get mommy wet for her baby girl?"

You know she's dying from your statement and you start kissing her neck trying not to smile too much. You move you hips slightly and Lou grips your thighs guiding them towards her. You leave marks on her neck before moving up her jaw and hover by the lips and biting yours, making eye contact with her. You know what she's about to do and you smile but stop her by turning away and get off her to curtesy to the girls who are shocked and cheering. But before you head to your seat which is slightly infront Lou grabs you arms pulling you back to hear her whisper something.

Lou - "Bedroom now!"

You're shocked and she stands up dragging you up the stairs.