Meeting the group

(Previous part ending)

Y/n - "Umm... have you got a pen?"

————————————————————————

Part 2

They laugh slightly and Lou takes one out of her pocket and you sign the papers.

You listen to them tell you exactly what your part in the heist is and you're a lot more confident as it's what you so best. You used to be a gymnasts and can do Ariel and Trampoline work so the part where you have to help Lou is easy.

And the only other one is a distraction incase anyone come in while Amita is breaking apart the pieces.

The next day Tammy picks you up before taking you to Lous for a meeting with the rest of the team. Once you get out of Tammy's car you're slightly scared to see everyone and Tammy notices your hands shaking and how quiet you are and grabs hold of you.

Tammy - "Hey come here! Don't think I haven't forgotten your anxiety hunny I've got you. I've met them all and they are lovely Okay?"

You nod and head in to see them all. They are all staring at you which is a bit uneasy for you but you have Tammy who helps you towards Debbie and Lou who introduce you properly.

Debbie - "So ladies this is y/n. She's our gymnast and cover for Amita incase she should need it."

They all say hi and Tammy takes you to a seat you can both share.

Constance - "Wait what's your name again?"

Nine - "Y/n Constance keep up."

Constance- "Oh hi y/n I'm Constance you seem cool what's your socials?"

You give them to her and she sits next to nine looking at them with her.

Your still sat with Tammy until someone walks in at a fast pace talking loudly for everyone to hear.

Daphne - "You guys I'm so exhausted already and we've barely even done anything yet. Press is so tiring damn."

You have no idea who she is but she seems at home here so she must be part of the team maybe.

Debbie - "Oh hi daph thats y/n she's a new addition."

Daphne turns to meet your eyes and starts towards you.

She sits on the table that is opposite you and grabs hold of your arms.

Daphne - "So what's your name again?"

Y/n - "y/n."

Daphne - "Oo nice name I'm daphne but everyone calls me daph. I'm the one who's wearing the necklace you're gonna steal."

Y/n - "Oh"

Daphne - "Yeah I'm slightly new here still too by the way so if you need anyone at any point I'm here."

Y/n - "Oh umm okay thank you."

Daphne - "Anytime."

She gets up and goes to grab water and you turn to see Tammy has gone to talk to Lou. As you turn back Daphne is back with a water for you too.

Y/n - "Oh thank you."

Daphne - "It's okay it gets hot in here with all of us. So what are you doing?"

Y/n - "Huh?"

Daphne - "Like what are you helping us with?"

Y/n - "Oh umm I'm the gymnast."

Daphne - "Oh no way we found one great! So how flexible are you?"

Y/n - "Oh well I've been a gymnast since I can remember so..."

Daphne - "Oo so can you like flip and bend in half and stuff?"

Y/n - "Uhh yeah I guess."

Daphne - "No way! Do one now!"

Y/n - "What?"

Daphne - "Go on just do a flip or something."

Y/n - "Oh umm I don't think so umm I need room and I'm not stretched or anything."

Daphne - "Oh come on just do like a handstand or something."

You look at her still unsure and she pleads so you eventually get up and do a press handstand in the space that's free.

You didn't expect anyone else to notice but you hear cheers so you go back down and try not to smile and look away.

Daphne - "Now that's cool I'll have to give you the number of my other gymnast friend you two would get on so well!"

Y/n - "Oh really haha okay."

Tammy can see you're not comfortable with everyone seeing you and pulls you away from everyone into a corner.

Hey angels I hope you're enjoying the story so far. It's honestly so fun to write so far so I hope it's fun to read also x
K💞