Caught

POV - You just had a confusing moment trying to calm Tammy's nerves down and you broke down in the toilet in tears.

————————————————————————

Part 14

Lou - "Y/n? Y/n hunny what happened?"

Y/n - "No umm I'm okay you don't have to worry!"

Lou - "Y/n I'm not stupid what's going on?"

You're silent thinking of what to say and then the door opens. You look at her confused and she holds up a tool she used to open it.

You don't want to look at her though so you just look down covering your eyes and Lou kneels down infront of you.

Lou - "Y/n... honey what's happened?"

You can't help but cry again and she hugs you tightly. She strokes your head and shushes you and you do feel comfortable with her.

Lou - "Do you want to have some time away from everyone honey?"

You nod and she helps you up and takes you out the toilet.

Y/n - "Oh fuck my face!"

Lou -"Hey hey it's okay sweetheart let me."

She fixes it and you can't help but look into her eyes.

Lou - "There... perfect."

You can't help but blush, smile and look away and she laughs.

Lou - "Come on I'll take you outside yeah?"

You nod and head out with her. Everyone watches you leave before turning to face the movie again. Lou must have given them a look to say you're fine but you were looking away so didn't see.

Lou - "Here."

Lou gives you a cig and you both sit, with your knees up, leaning on the wall.

Lou - "Did something happen?"

You're silent looking down.

Lou - "You don't have to answer umm I just wanted to ask incase-"

Y/n - "No... it's fine I just..."

She puts her hands on your thigh and you feel so comfortable.

Y/n - "She just looked nervous so I asked her what was up and then she broke down. I hugged her and I tried to calm her down and umm..."

Lous hand moves up you thigh grabbing it and you continue.

Y/n - "Umm... we had a moment and she tried to kiss me but I had to swerve it and shut it down."

Lou - "Okay."

You just nod and keep looking down.

Lou - "May I ask why you didn't?"

You take a deep breath and tell her.

Y/n - "Umm to be honest I umm I don't know. There was a moment in my life where I would have, no questions asked but this wasn't that time. It just felt wrong. I mean it's not that I didn't feel something because I loved her and I always will but... I just couldn't. She umm, she hurt me and my heart just isn't into it anymore. I guess the fact that she tried it and then we just joined you guys again trying to act normal it just ticked my mind a bit to much and I couldn't handle it. I had to leave to calm down."

Lou - "Come here."

You hug her and then sit with your head on her shoulder.

Lous hand is rubbing your thigh and you feel so comfortable with her.

Y/n - "Thank you."

Lou - "It's okay you don't have to-"

Y/n - "No umm i want to say it. Umm thank you for being so nice to me."

Lou - "Well thank you for opening up to me and trusting me so much. It means a lot."

Y/n - "Really?"

Lou - "Yeah... umm I really like talking to you."

You make eye contact with her and then she looks down at your lips. You feel so nervous and your stomach is full of butterflies and then your lips touch.

You don't pull away and neither does she. You make out and she ends up dominating you against the wall. You're both out of breath but you don't want to pull away. Her knee slips in between your thighs touching your core and it's so hot your breath hitches and she smirks.

That is until the door opens and you both turn to see Tammy stood there wide eyed before she quickly leaves and closes the door.

You cover your eyes and Lou tries to calm you down.

Lou - "Hey hey it's okay I'll just-"

Y/n - "No umm I should go sorry."

You get up and run inside. All the girls are sat chatting so the movie must have finished. You can't see Tammy until Debbie can tell you're looking for her and moves her head to say she's upstairs. You mouth thank you to her and head up tearing up.