Cute

POV - You just woke up and decided to help Lou relax more... 😉

————————————————————————

Y/n - "Do you want to go outside for some air?"

Lou - "Sure let's go."

You help her up and she's still weak in the legs. You put the robe you had on before on her, before running into her closet and grabbing some pjs and her leopard coat for yourself because it's still early and cold out.

You help her downstairs and sit outside. As you lean on her shoulder she lights a cigarette and you wonder.

Y/n - "Lou"

Lou - "Yes sweetheart?"

Y/n - "Why do you smoke?"

Lou - "Oh umm I don't all the time, it's just when it gets too much and I need to get away and have some air. I know it's bad for me but it's almost calming."

You take you head off her and look down fiddling with your hands...

Y/n - "So you umm you get anxious too sometimes?"

You see her nod in your peripheral and take a deep breath.

You hug her tight and she hugs back confused.

Lou - "What's up baby?"

Y/n - "I'm so proud of you for telling me... I know it's hard to say it so I'm proud of you."

Lou's heart melts and she strokes your hair and kisses your head hard.

Lou - "Thank you honey."

Y/n - "Do you umm want a hot chocolate?"

Lou - "What?"

Y/n - "Umm my umm... My nana used to make me a hot chocolate after I panicked to help with the shakes. She was old and her hands shook too so we would have them together."

She smiles at you playing with your fingers awkwardly. She takes hold of your hands.

Lou - "You're so cute, do you know that?"

You blush and she hugs you tight.

Lou - "Of course I'll have a hot chocolate, let's go make them honey."

You make her sit on the sofa and then head to the kitchen and make them. Once their done you hand Lou hers and she looks at you smiling.

Y/n - "What? Marshmallows are the best part so people deserve as many as needed to be happy."

This makes Lou chuckle as you join her snuggled up and she kisses your head.

Soon after Tammy comes down the stairs and goes to fridge for water.

Tammy - "Oh hi guys what are you drinking? Oh shit y/n are you okay honey?"

You giggle slightly and answer.

Y/n - "I'm okay Tam I was just cold so we made them."

Tammy - "Oh umm well I'll leave you both to it then, see you later."

As she turns to leave and walk away she says.

Tammy - "Lou your legs are still shaking by the way."

Lou bites her lip blushing and you laugh kissing her head.

You watch Tammy go upstairs and notice she goes back to Debbies room which makes you happy.

Lou - "Come on miss smiley let's finish these and then have a nice shower."

You decide to join her in shower and you both start to get undressed. As you take off the coat Lou notices you're wearing the pjs she had on that first morning you guys spent alone outside.

 As you take off the coat Lou notices you're wearing the pjs she had on that first morning you guys spent alone outside

Lou - "Really?"

Y/n - "What? I told you they were cute..."

She laughs tickling you into the bathroom and then you both get undressed. Lou checks the water is the perfect temperature for you and then holds your hand as you step in before following you.

As you're in there Lou puts soap on her hands and you go to do the same when she stops you.

Y/n - "What?"

Lou - "Turn around baby."

You do and she starts to put her hands all over you covering you in soap. She plays with your breasts and eventually she ends up playing with your down there. You hum as she kisses your neck. Playing with your breasts again and using her knee to tease. She then moves back down and goes faster until you're shaking and holding onto her for support. She then actually cleans you and your hair before you do hers. You then both get out and she puts a towel around you and pulls you in close.

Lou - "You know I love you right."

You smile at how sweet Lou looks and reply.

Y/n - "I know and love you more."

She smiles and move in closer.

Lou - "Impossible."

She smiles into a kiss and then you just kiss for a while. Then you both dry off and get changed into some of Lous comfy clothes.