Debbie

POV - You and Lou just became official and you're back at her flat asleep after the heist.

————————————————————————

Part 24

The next day the necklace was obviously found to be a fake and there was an investigation as known. The parts and others where in auction already apart from claudes in his jacket and it was all running by plan. Daphne heads back saying sorry to rose for having to stay the night with Claude for the plan and she keeps her close to reassure her. She's already been questioned and made sure everything was still pinned on Claude stating their time together with the necklace which was found on camera and the evidence daph found at his place. Then Debbie left to talk to John Frazier and you all waited.

Soon after she was back smiling and Claude was being arrested. She head over to Lou and whispers In her ear.

Debbie - "See told you it would work..."

Lou rolls her eyes and joins you making pancakes and wraps her arms around you again assisting you flipping them.

Daphne - "okay so now what?"

Y/n - "i know..."

They all look at you confused and you smile and whisper to Constance. She hears and screams.

Constance - "Oh hell yeah partyyyyy!!"

Everyone laughs and you smile and walk back into Lous arms.

You then all make drinks and order pizza to celebrate. Debbie is in the office trying to work out the money portion and peoples equal cut and you notice and head in.

Y/n - "Hey"

Debbie - "Hey are you okay?"

Y/n - "Yeah I'm good."

Debbie - "I thought you would be after a night in Lous room..."

Y/n - "Hey! Nothing even happened we were exhausted."

She laughs and goes back to writing.

Y/n - "Please come and celebrate with us."

Debbie - "I will soon, I just need to do this."

Y/n - "Debbie, it can wait."

Debbie - "And so can you, please."

Y/n - "So you're coming then yeah?"

Debbie - "No. It won't take too long just go with the others."

You turn to leave but then remember and turn back.

Y/n - "I know deb..."

Debbie - "What do you know?"

She asks still looking down and writing.

Y/n - "Everything."

She stops and looks slightly more upwards but still not at you.

Debbie - "What do you mean?"

Y/n - "I know. About Tammy..."

She takes a deep breath and looks into your eyes.

Y/n - "She spoke about a girl she met before I met her. A beautiful, smart and kind women, who knew her stuff. A family she grew up surrounded by, who taught her tricks that she decided to teach me. She smiled everytime she mentioned anything about the girl and I'm not gonna lie, it did make me slightly jealous."

Debbie laughs slightly with tears eyes.

Y/n - "But, once I got here, I realised the importance of the girl to her. That girl who taught her to believe in herself. To love herself. A girl she thought she could move on from and start a new life without but she can't..."

Y/n - "That girls name is Deborah Ocean. And she's everything to her. I just don't think she's spent enough time with Tammy lately to notice the extent of that admiration."

Debbie is smiling and you smile back and walk over to hug her. Once you've hugged and you take her face wiping away her tears. Then you go to head out to leave her to her work but someone enters.

Tammy - "Hey guys the pizzas here are you coming?"

You turn to Debbie and she smiles before standing up and heading out with you both.

Lou has been making everyone her signature drink by your request and as you walk back in she greets you with one and a massive smile on her face.

Y/n - "My favourite."

Lou - "Mine too."

You smile and trying it before looking at her and tilting your head to the side to make an 'it's okay' face. Lou nudges you and you laugh before heading back to the others wrapped in her arms from behind.