Close

POV - You and Lou just did it for the first time and you're resting.

————————————————————————

You must have ended up falling asleep and Lou heads downstairs to get you some water for when you wake up.

Everyone is still talking and watched Lou walk towards the kitchen and grab two waters.

Constance - "Thirsty?"

Debbie - "Bit sweaty?"

Lou rolls her eyes smiling and heads back up to you. At this point you're waking up and so Lou helps you to sit up.

Lou - "Hey. Hey baby I've got you here have some of this."

She hands you water and you drink it trying to stand up.

She wraps her arm around you to stabilise you as you've been drinking and are probably dehydrated after what you just did.

Lou - "Are you okay baby?"

Y/n - "I feel a bit dizzy can we get some air?"

Lou - "Oh yeah of course come here honey."

She helps you up and wraps her robe around you before picking you up and taking you downstairs. You can hear the others but you just close your eyes while lou heads outside. As the air touches your face your take a deep breath and she sits you down.

Y/n - "Can I lie on your lap?"

Lou - "Of course you can baby are you sure you'll be okay?"

You nod and she places you on her lap while playing with your hair to soothe you.

You feel safe and eventually close your eyes again.

Soon Tammy comes out to check you're okay and Lou says you felt dizzy.

Tammy checks you're okay and then whispers to Lou.

Tammy - "I'll teach you what to do tomorrow if you want?"

Lou nods and thanks her before Tammy kisses your head and walks back inside.

Lou smiles at your face and kisses your head too before lighting a cigarette. Soon enough she's done and carries you while you sleep to bed. Everyone heads home and Lou joins you in bed.

Because you were already asleep, you end up waking up early and just sit there staring at Lou.

She's so perfect and you're so lucky to have her. You tuck some hair away from her face and stroke her arm and kiss it. Soon enough she must have woken up as you hear her voice.

Lou - "What are you doing?"

Y/n - "Shhh just relax."

You kiss down chest and get to her breasts and start sucking them. You kiss down her stomach and legs and inner thighs making it down there.

Y/n - "Mmm so I did make mommy wet?"

You hear Lou laugh slightly and you smile before heading up to her and straddling her.

Y/n - "Can I?"

She looks away hesitant.

Y/n - "I promise I'll be gentle as I know you don't usually have people do it for you. And if you don't want to that's okay too baby."

Lous face melts and she pulls you in for a kiss.

Y/n - "Is that a yes?"

Lou whispers into your ear and you smile biting your lip.

Lou - "Yes baby girl"

You smile and kiss her nose before moving to kiss her neck and head back down. Lou guides you down and you pull her underwear off with her teeth and you just know she's impressed.

You kiss back up her thighs slowly and Lou moans pulling your towards her.

Y/n - "Hey hey baby patience."

You make your way down there and slowly kiss it before teasing her with one finger. She grabs it pulling it in more and you look at her.

Lou - "Harder baby"

You smile and wink at her before putting it in and slowly licking her clit. You can hear her moans and it's one of the best sounds you've ever heard. You hum into her and you feel her push your head down more as she moves her hips with you and your fingers curl faster and faster.

Lou - "Baby! Baby I'mm..."

Y/n - "You're gonna what mommy?"

Lou - "I'm gonna... I'm ahhhh"

Y/n - "Please come for me."

Soon enough Lou starts to shake and you slow down slowly so she can ride it out. Then you lick her clean and your hands before kissing her all the way up to her lips. You then wrap your arms around her and just chill while she catches her breath and kisses your head.

Lou - "Well played little one, well played."

You giggle and curl up to her stroking her skin with your fingers as her breathing gets slower.