Part 17

I woke up in Zuko's bed in the morning, this time only Zuko and I were in his bed. I looked at him, smiling at me and putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"good morning" I smiled and kissed him, then sat up. the blanket slipped from me, revealing my undergarments. Zuko sat up and kissed my bare neck, moving my hair from it.

"a lot of broken-hearted girls yesterday" Azula's voice said. both Zuko and I gasped and looked at her closing the door.

"what are you doing here. Azula?"

"oh, Zuzu, Katara is my servant, in case you forgot. I need her" I put a hand on Zuko's arm to calm him down and got up, taking my dress as I left the bed.

"what do you need, your highness?" I asked her as I wore the dress again.

"I need you to find me a new servant, someone you trust blindly" I stopped putting a hand through one of the sleeves and looked at her.

"are you firing me?" Azula rolled her eyes.

"uncle's orders, he insists that the girl Zuzu marries is not a servant" the bed rustled, Zuko was sitting up.

"He gave his blessings for us?" Azula sighed.

"really, Zuzu? Do you have to ask? Uncle was fond of Katara being your future wife for a long time, of course he gave you two his blessings" Zuko approached me as I put my second hand through the sleeve and hugged me. Azula rolled her eyes and turned away as Zuko and I kissed, she then pulled my hand, and me with it, after her. I sent a kiss to Zuko through the air as I grew further away from him. Azula let me go halfway to her room from Zuko's.

"I want the girl who used to wake Zuzu up by eating him" I looked at her.

"you want Jin? Why?" Azula smiled, a creepy grin that was too wide to be good.

"I want to be woken up like that, Zuzu always seemed happier somehow after she woke him up like that, I want that magic awakening"

"I think Jin quit, but I can find you another servant that will be willing to do that" Azula pulled me to face her, her eyes were gleaming.

"find me a barren boy to serve me like that, sex is much better than a one-way pleasure" I nodded in agreement and she let me go.

"you want to be woken up by sex every day?"

"yeah. Zuzu used to be like that when he was with Mai, and I know Mai enjoys waking up that way as well. More now that she has Ty-Lee, who's willing to do that every day"

"how am I supposed to find a single, barren guy who'll be willing to lay with you just to wake you up?" I thought aloud, Azula looked at me.

"you're right. I'll be happy with someone who's not barren who'll be willing to eat me daily and I may let him lay with me sometimes to wake me up" she looked at me.

"you may want to start doing that as well, Zuzu will tire of you quickly if you don't" I looked at her.

"maybe, after we're married" Azula gasped, then laughed.

"are you a virgin? Oh, that's adorable" she then calmed down.

"find me someone, a guy, who'll be willing to pleasure me, and I'll let you stop being my servant" her voice now was so serious and threatening, that I really was scared of her at the moment. I bowed to her and ran to the servant quarters. A few new guys had just arrived a few days before the ball, and hadn't been assigned a permanent job yet.

"morning guys, I have a possible job for you, but it might be weird and unconventional" the five new guys stood up.

"what is it?" one of them, a guy named Chan, asked. I saw Azula looking at him at the ball, he was now the first option.

"what do you think about princess Azula?" the guys thought about it for a moment. Most of them gave the same answer. Scary yet hot; they would be happy to serve her, especially if it meant seeing her naked most of the time. Only Chan gave a respectable answer.

"I think while she is very scary, she must be a nice person if people can get along with her" I smiled.

"Chan, will you be willing to wake princess Azula up by... sexual means?" He looked at me.

"sexual means? You mean licking her there, or full on sex with her?"

"that depends, are you barren?"

"so she doesn't want to get pregnant, but she does want daily sex" He figured it out, not that it was very hard. The other guys were foaming at the mouth to get the job and were practically climbing over each other.

"I am not, but I can wear something clean that will stop my seed from reaching inside her if she wants sex" I smiled.

"good, please follow me, I'll show you what the job requires" I left the quarters, Chan followed me.