Part 18

Chan followed me all day, and learned the job rather quickly. Azula was weirdly nice to him, and insisted on a bath. I showed Chan everything he needed to know about the bathing room and showed him how to wash Azula's hair. I let him do it alone near the end and moved to a nearby chair, then I saw the water move and the pleasure look on Azula's face. After Chan was done washing Azula's hair she got up and kissed him, one hand went to the back of his head, the other into his pants. Chan gasped in surprise, but let her hand lead his to her breast and ass. Her hand moved inside his pants until he got erect, she then pulled his pants down and put his erection into her. I excused myself quietly as they had sex, splashing the water from the tub. Zuko was just passing by when I left the bathing room. He looked at me, surprised, as he heard the moans of pleasure of his sister's.

"did you get Azula a sex toy instead of a servant?" He asked after he kissed me.

"she wanted a sex toy servant to wake her up like that, I think she's testing him now" we kissed, hugging each other and refused to let go. Then Azula interrupted, she was yelling my name between moans. I opened the door, Zuko followed me, but I stopped him.

"you do not want to see that, it's not pretty" I closed the door between us and sighed before turning around. Azula and Chan were still having sex, which wasn't surprising. Now they were on the sofa, which was surprising since the sofa was on the opposite side of the room from the tub.

"He's perfect" Azula said between moans, she was clearly enjoying herself. I saw a white liquid trace from the tub to the sofa, Chan was definitely not barren.

"Azula, He's not barren"

"I know, don't care, sex too good" Azula pushed Chan's head into her bare breasts and I hurried out. Zuko was still there.

"looks like my job is officially done" Zuko smiled and kissed me before we hurried from the bathing room.

"I am never getting a bath in there ever again"

"me neither, at least you have your own bathing room" Zuko kissed me.

"our bathing room"