Part 10

I woke up in prince Zuko's room the next morning, it was still dark. I remembered why, it took me a long time to finish organizing his closet since he kept on pestering me on our possible engagement, but I didn't remember how I got to his bed. Jin woke me up when she slapped my leg.

"what are you doing here? This is my job. Were you with him last night? Did you relieve him?" I looked at her, she was obsessed with him, why I didn't know.

"what? I organized his closet and fell asleep here, it was too late to leave his room" Jin pinched me.

"were you with him last night?" I sighed.

"no, he must've carried me to bed after I fell asleep on the floor" Jin sighed and relief and lifted the blanket. She looked at his shorts, then at me. I sighed and rubbed the sleep dew from my eyes.

"what?"

"I've never seen him this hard, it's like he has a really nice dream. I wonder who's there with him" she tied her hair in a low bun and held the edge of his shorts. I looked away and got out of the bed.

"you know, Jin, you won't be able to do that after he's married" she looked at me, I covered his exposed genitals with the blanket.

"why?"

"his wife might not like it when potential children are being eaten by someone else" I yawned; I was still too tired. I laid in the bed again, completely ignoring Jin, who kept on doing her job.