Part 9

Mai must have told Azula something that calmed her down, because it took me all day to organize prince Zuko's closet and I haven't seen or heard from her at all. I have seen Jin again that day. I had just come back from my lunch break to keep organizing the closet to see Jin on prince Zuko's bed with him. He was fast asleep and didn't notice how she went under his blanket. I sighed and pulled the blanket from her, revealing her mere inches from his exposed genitals. I threw the blanket to the ground and asked her to leave. She promised she will be back tomorrow, I told her that it will be in her best interest not to. After Jin was gone I covered his genitals with the blanket, then I went back to the closet. He woke up a few minutes after that and was surprised to see his erection.

"was Jin here?"

"yes, I stopped her before she could get anything into her mouth" He sighed and put a pillow over his erection.

"I think you probably should have let her eat me" I turned to him.

"why?"

"oh, uh. She usually helps with midnight erections, that's basically her job. Or, you know, it was for the few years between when it started and when I got engaged to Mai. Now I'll have to either keep it this way or do it myself" He stopped, then looked at me.

"can you fill the tub with water?"

"shouldn't you take a bath after you relieve yourself?" He looked at me, an amused look on his face.

"you refuse to be my fiancé, yet you talk to me as if we're already married" I covered my mouth with my hand and apologized. He laughed as I hurried to the bathing room to draw him a bath.