Part 7

The next day I woke up early, asked someone to cover for me with Azula and hurried to the prince's room. I figured the sooner I'm there, the earlier I'm done and the less likely Azula will notice that I was ever gone, as she always wakes up much later than me. Aang, the prince's servant, sat by the door and slept. He was a nice boy, two years younger than me. Suki was sure that he had a crush on me, but I always dismissed it. I tapped on his shoulder gently to wake him up.

"wha? Huh? Katara, hi" I smiled.

"good morning Aang, may I get in? the prince asked me to organize his closet" Aang got up, a huge smile on his face.

"right, yeah, he told me something about that" he opened the door slightly and peeped in. He closed the door a few seconds later, his face was red with blush.

"maybe you should come back later, he's busy right now" I looked at him, what could the prince possibly do to make his servant blush so much? I opened the door wide; it wasn't something he did, but something that was done to him instead. Someone was under his blanket, moving back and forth. The prince himself tried to stop that person, but his face seemed weird. He grunted with pleasure before the person under the blanket left the bed. It was a girl of small proportions, dark green eyes and dark brown hair. A white liquid was dripping from the side of her mouth.

"Jin, you have to stop. I told you that more than once, you never listen"

"tell me you don't enjoy it and I'll stop" the prince sighed and did something under the blanket before getting up and covering his bare chest with the robe. Jin looked at me as she wiped his seed from her lips and walked away from the room.

"good morning, your highness" the prince looked at me, I faked a smile.

"are you not gonna talk about what just happened?" I walked straight to the closet.

"it is not my business" I looked at him as I opened the closet.

"do you want to talk about it?" He looked at the clothes pouring out messily. He sighed and sat on his bed, tapping the blanket next to him.

"yes, I do. Sit down" I sat next to him, trying to keep a neutral expression while my mind was swirling with feelings.

"how do I get her to stop it?" I looked at him.

"do you not enjoy them?" He sighed.

"I do, but I shouldn't"

"your highness, I..." He put a hand on mine. I looked at him.

"call me Zuko, please" I gulped. He was handsome, I never noticed it before.

"okay...Zuko. Why should you not enjoy them? I heard that former fire lords kept many servants for just that purpose"

"I heard that too. They were forbidden from doing that after they got a few of those servants pregnant. Having male servants do that to us is allowed, but I find it disgusting to do that with anyone who isn't the person I'm married to, or in my case, engaged"

"why not just marry Jin then? If you can't stop her from doing that to you" the prince got up and looked at me.

"you do know I'm engaged to someone already, right?"

"I do, but I also know that while you are engaged to her, you may not marry her" the prince pinned me to the bed, his robe opened slightly, revealing a slight part of his chest and shorts.