Part 11

I was woken up about an hour later, the sun was shining bright through the window. I was hugged by prince Zuko, Jin was gone. I tried to turn my head to see who it was that was hugging me when I heard his voice.

"Jin told me how you told her that she'll have to stop soon. Thank you"

"Zuko" I turned to him, his face was peaceful, for the first time since I saw him in this room for the first time.

"she did relieve me first, though. She found a clean sock and used her hand. She asked me to give it to you with a message. Now potential children can stay in the sock. She didn't sound happy about it, though" I raised my head a bit.

"what did you do with it?"

"I emptied it into the toilet, giving it to you didn't seem right" I sat up.

"and then you came back to hug me?" He sat up after me, the blanket fell from his bare chest.

"I was curious to find out what you told her to make her stop eating me" He looked at me for a few seconds, I sighed and told him.

"does that mean that you accept my proposal?" I looked at him.

"only if by the time you turn 21 you can't find anyone else. This is not a yes, it's a maybe right now" He smiled and got up. He wore a red shirt and brown pants before reaching his hand out to me.

"come on, we'll ask my uncle if he can think of anyone" I reluctantly took his hand and together we left his room.