T as in Troy? // Chapter 37

~ Athena's eyes

"So..." Bailey spoke while munching on a cookie "Have you decided what are you gonna do about the football tournament?"

I lifted my eyes from my book and looked at her with a puzzled expression before jumping off the counter "What football tournament?" I asked

Bailey's eyes visibly widened before choking on her cookie, I quickly went over to her and patted her back, in hopes of helping her stop choking.

"Woah, slow down, are you okay?" I questioned

She coughed one last time before responding, "Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. I just-. I think I wasn't supposed to tell you about it" She laughed it off and continued eating her cookie

I laughed with her and hopped back on the counter, Pride and Prejudice resting on my lap once again.

"Well, you already mentioned it so might as well tell me about it." I shrugged

She scoffed and walked towards me. "No fucking way, I'm not blowing everything up just because my enourmous mouth can't keep it a secret that you and Niall are requested to play in a Barcelona tournament to raise money for donations" She scoffed once again and continued talking. "How stupid would I be if I did that?"

"Uh..." I limited to say, not being 100% sure of what my answer should be.

The door suddenly bursted open, revealing a very tired figure muttering curse words under his breath.

"Hey, St. Patricks" Bailey greeted him before taking a sip out of her coffee

Niall huffed "You know, just because I'm Irish it doesn't mean you have to call me anything connected with Ireland"

"And what's the fun in that?" Bailey pouted, taking another bite off her endless cookie

Niall walked towards us, standing beside me while leaning on the counter and stealing the cookie out of Bailey's grasp.

"Hey!" She protested "That's mine!" She pouted

"Not anymore," He spoke once he swallowed the cookie and spoke once again "So, what have you girls been up to?"

"Not much" I shrugged and gently hugged my book to my chest

"New book, sun?" He asked and turned to me

"Nah, just re-reading" I answered

"Pride and prejudice..." He read the title off the cover "Seems interesting"

"What's up with you two?" Bailey asked, confused about how we were acting so civilized. Bailey didn't know about the both of us getting together again, we agreed that we had to be careful and couldn't tell anyone, as much as it hurted, we had to act as friends when people surrounded us.

"Nothing" We both said unisonly

She looked at us once again and took a deep, loud, breath through her nose, making us both look at her with puzzled expressions.

"I smell fucking cap" She bluntly said and walked out the tour bus.

Niall immediately turned to me, standing between my legs, and grabbed my chin, making me look up to meet his eyes.

"When was the last time I kissed you?" He asked, inching his lips closer to mine with every second that went by.

"T-two days, I think" I stuttered.

He didn't answer back and crashed our lips together, making a thousand thoughts run through my head. My hands instinctively wrapped around his neck, tugging at the hairs in the nape of his neck, earning a small grunt from him, causing me to smile onto the kiss.