Being a Woman // Chapter 16

~ Athena's eyes

It's been about 2 weeks since Niall and I decided to give us a try, and everything has been perfect. We text each other goodmorning and goodnight, often hang out to watch a movie or write some songs, help each other with music, talk about the upcoming tour, etc. Nobody knew about our 'relationship', nobody except the boys, my parents and Anna.

And about my music: Richard told me that we would start promoting Naked over this week. The song is recorded, and the only thing that's missing is the music video. The music video will be kind of a 'cliche' thing. If that's how you could be able to call it. There is gonna be a dancer, kind of a ballet thing, in a dark stage, with a light that's only enough to see the dancer. I would be singing in the piano, with a very dim light. If I'm being honest, my music video looked a lot like Niall's for Put a Little Love on Me, but it wasn't the same.

I was in a kind of studio? If you could call it that. It's not a singing studio, i was taking pictures for my upcoming album. When I got to the studio a lot of people recieved me, which was weird. I never liked being surrounded by lots of people, or being the center of attention, which doesn't really make any sense cause I'm a singer. I got introduced to Bailey, my hairdresser, Dany, the photographer, and Luna and Josie, who would be my stylists.

Bailey was super kind, and very pretty, if I could say myself. Bailey was a natural red-head, with beautiful blue eyes and pale skin full of freckles. On the other side Luna and Josie were definitely, something? I got dirty looks from them since I arrived, they were constantly whispering to each other, making me beyond uncomfortable and insecure. Luna had jet black hair, and pale blue eyes, even if her attitude wasn't pretty, her looks definitely were, and the amount of new insecurities that were created in my system in the moment that I saw were more than one. Josie had blonde hair, that seemed dyed, and brown dark eyes.

My clothes were left in my little dressing room, there were a lot of outfits, but I grabbed a black bag that had the number 1 in it. Opening the bag I could see a little sage green dress. And when I say little, i mean, little, like, really little.

"You sure this is gonna fit?" I asked Luna

"Yes, try it on" She quickly responded without taking her eyes off her phone

I took off every single jacket I had on and when I was about to take off my shirt, i remembered Luna was in the room

"Can you like, leave please?" I shyly asked

"Oh please, don't think you are anything special"

"It's not because of being special, it's because i barely know you, I want my privacy, I don't want you to see me get changed, it makes me uncomfortable. Now, leave, please" I snapped, getting a bit annoyed by her behavior

She rolled her eyes and left without saying another word

The dress looked... good? I don't know why, but this wave of confidence came through me, and it felt... it felt nice. Sage green was one of my colors, it made a nice combination with my sun kissed skin. The dress hugged my curves that I didn't know I had. But, it was still short, a bit too short. I decided to text the people that I trust most and ask for their opinions.

The boys and a girl:

(Zayn, Liam, Lou, Haz, Niall , You)

Athena: *photo* Is this dress too short or is it okay?

I waited a bit until my phone rang and I went over to get it