The bad boy next door

Chapter 1

In class..as always sooo bored and ready to go home and just relax from this stressful week...my name is Alissa baker...I'm that type of girl that is always into studying and passing yes I'm a nerd..I'm 18 and a senior in high school...I have only one friend and her name is Courtney Bailey...she's the one that wanted to be my friend when I first moved here...no one likes me I'm at the bottom of the food chain...and there's this one girl that I hate the most her name is Lisa perry..she's the most gorgeous girl in school all the guys basically crawling at her feel and all the girls wants to be her she's the head cheerleader and she hate me for no reason I guess...enough of all that..

The last bell rang and I'm on my way home finally...first thing I notice is my brother on the couch "What are you doing home from school so early" I said " "I had to go the doctor" my brother is 12 years old and his name is Alex backer " oh ok did you do your homework" " yes I only had one page" I nod and went in the kitchen to find my mom cooking dinner..we said our hi's and I went straight to my room..since I do my homework at school I have nothing to do so I call Courtney

"Hello?"

"Why weren't you at school"

"Sorry I was sick"

"Aww do u feel better?"

"Not the slightest"

"Ok well get some rest and I'll call u tomorrow"

"Actually I need to tell u something" she said that so excitedly it has to be something good.

"What"

"Michael Jackson is coming back" she squeals...for a minute I couldn't say anything for a few seconds...Michael Jackson is the most sexiest guy you can ever lay eyes on...he's a BAD boy he used to get in some much trouble..Michael is known for the guy that's capable of anything he doesn't care about anyone feelings...

"Hello Alissa?" Courtney says snapping me out my thoughts

"Uh y-yes"

" did u hear me?"

"Yes yes..um I can't believe this"

" I know it's crazy..are you ready for your new neighbor?" Oh yea did I tell you he used to be my neighbor until he got sent to Juvenile for beating this kid up so bad he went into a coma..yea scary right...

One hour later I got off the phone with Courtney talking about everything..well her since she talk a lot.. all I can do is think about Michael right now while I just lay here...Michael is moving back next door..his parents still live there so he didn't actually move houses...low-key I don't really like Michael he's just..just to much for me to keep up with and so disrespectful...yea u can say I don't like him...in this neighborhood our houses are somewhat close to each other so I can just look through my window and see straight into his room...I haven't seen Michael in 4 years since freshman year...and I'm now half way through senior year...

I was laying there until I see my mom peek her head in my room..she smiled and said " Alissa dinner is ready" I nod and got up from my bed and followed her in the kitchen where I saw my brother and my dad...

After we ate dinner and had a nice conversation I went right to my room and into the shower letting the hot water relax my body I could sit in here forever but sadly I can't...I got out the shower and dry off my hair and my body..I dropped my towel and walked to my dresser for my pj's once I look up out the window I saw Michael seem to be putting something away...I hurry and closed the curtains before he saw me naked..."what the hell?" I asked myself..what the hell is he doing home so soon I thought he would be coming back at least three days from now!!! I hurry and put my pj's on and opened my curtains to see him still putting things away...I can see him clearly and wow he has gotten sooo gorgeous oh my goodness...his soft black curly hair grow past his shoulders..he seems to be 5'9 feet tall he's wearing black sweat pants and a muscle shirt and wow he grew some muscles looking so sexy...he's breath taking, stunning, beautiful, sexy just amazing

While I was basically watching him he turned around towards my window feeling watched...I ducked down before he could spot me witch he did I got off the floor and pretend I was looking for something and looked at the window and saw him looking at me with an knowing smirk...I hurried and shut my curtain with wide eyes.."oh my god" I said to myself...he caught me watching him he must think I'm some kind of stalker or something oh my..I need to calm down I don't even like him

I need rest it's getting late

I woke up around 9:30 it's the weekend so I get to sleep in late well it's spring break so sleeping for a week is a dream come true for me...I open my eyes to the sun waking me up I get up and head towards the rest room to wash my face and brush my teeth, about ten minutes later I walk out the restroom and open my curtains a little more... I look outside to find Michael moving around...what is he doing up so early moving around like that I mean who does that...I guess him, I go down stairs to find my mom cooking breakfast, it's just her I guess dad and Alex are still asleep..."morning mom" I say tiredly "morning honey" my mom smiles, "Alissa we having a visitor coming over for breakfast" I look at her with confusion written on my face " really who" mom looks at me with a grin spread across her face "Michael Jackson" all I could do was just look at her with a surprised expression and blurred out "WHAT!!!" Mom looked confused "what's wrong" my mom knows I'm not good with people why would she invite the most hottest guy over for breakfast.

*************

OK THAT WAS CHAPTER ONE FOR YOU GUYS ok no more yelling lol this is my very first story so plz you guys give me a chance... I'm sorry this was so short I think the next part would be longer...VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!