twenty-five

Now that I know the reactions of the two of them, I am really relieved and happy about the baby

Now that I know the reactions of the two of them, I am really relieved and happy about the baby. I know that this pregnancy will be not comparable with Miles's and the one I had with Nevaeh.

It's going to be filled with so much love from both parents. It will be different. Really, really different.

We're going to Lilians and Martins place tomorrow, to tell them and Alexa. It'll be the first time I'm seeing the house Ryan grew up in. It's thrilling my nerves if I'm honest.

I'm standing outside on the terrace, looking at Lilians sunflowers. Nevaeh is already asleep and Ryan said he would do a workout.

And I have time to think. Holding my warm cup of tea to my lips, I inhale the warm steam of it, as the rest of my body is surrounded by the cold, windy air.

I love the weather. Having an excuse to wrap myself in one of Ryans hoodies and listending to the noises around me. The sunflower painting I painted is hanging in their entrance room, Martin said. Lilian always looked at it every time she walked by.

Also always mentioning: "Our Kiara painted that, you know?" As she talks to Martin.

I love this woman and I can tell from where Ryan has the character. Even tho Lilian isn't really in the position to do it properly anymore, she still always tries to put a smile on someone's face.

And seeing Martin doing all those things for her as if it was taken for granted.

I don't know if it's too soon for me to say something like this but what his parents have,- this absolutely pure love and adoration they hold for each other is exactly the thing I want to have with Ryan when we're older.

I want to be his Lilian. I want to be in his arms even with fiveteen grand children or even more and feel safe. Feel at home.

Just like he does right now. Pulling his hard, tall body towards mine from behind and kissing the crown of my head.

It feels like every time he touches me, shares his breaths with me, talks to me, smiles at me or looks me in my eyes, he catapults both of us into a world with just the two of us in it.

To a place I can be myself and to a place I know I could stay in forever without ever getting hurt of other things.

To a place that shows me that I am capable of loving people that are not my daughter.

It truly feels like I'm in a movie ever since I met him. It feels so damn strange to know I got my picture book story-love in real life. That I have everything I need in this house. We could live under a bridge but nothing of this would matter.

Nothing of this.

I'm pretty sure that I will never be able to tell this man how thankful I am to have him and how damn strong my love for him is.

How happy I am that he was so stubborn and took us home to him without knowing us, just trusting his gut. And now we're here. Almost six months later, a couple and a growing family.

I turn around in his grip, look up into his beautiful eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you." I tell him. "God, I love you." He says back as he smashes his soft lips against mine, already pushing his tongue into my mouth to find mine.

A little whimper escapes my lips when he grabs my thighs and picks me up to wrap my legs around his hips, deepening the kiss.

He walks us inside the house and into the living room. Nevaeh and Ashley are sleeping upstairs so the thrill of waking them up is even bigger now.

He takes off both our clothes as soon as my back meets the cold sofa, never breaking our kiss. God I love him.

Ryan is standing between my legs and looks at my bare body for a long time. "Fuck, what are you doing to me?" Is what he asks, making me blush a little.

And finally leaning down, positioning one hand next to my head and the other to grab his shaft, he pushes into me. Just an inch. And as he pushed completely into me, Ryan leaned down and kissed me and kept me from waking the others up.

He didn't move at first, but then after some moments he started to make slow ones. I need him closer to me. So much closer. So I wrap my legs around his hip and move mind upwards a bit, meeting his thursts.

One more kiss and he leans up, looking me deep in the eyes. The things I feel when we have this kind of eye contact. It is something I could do all day. Looking in his beautiful eyes... the ones I want to see until breathing is going to be too hard to bear.

I hope little baby will have his eyes...

"You're so fucking beautiful. Do you know that?" He asks me before groaning a bit and fastens his pace when he feels me chlenching around him. Adding a little bit of pressure on my clit, I reach my orgasm and clasp a hand on my mouth.

He moves through my orgasm, whispering sweet nothings in my ear and then reaches his high only minutes later.

"I love you." He tells me while kissing my head. We took a shower and headed off to bed after another cup of tea.

____

Shorter chapter today😬

Comment your thoughts!

Love you❤️❤️❤️