eleven

Last night was the most emotional thing that I have experienced in a long time

Last night was the most emotional thing that I have experienced in a long time. We talked a little bit more about her past until I felt her falling asleep in my arms. She fell asleep without her daughter.
Is that a good sign?
Will it help her get better?
Is she getting better?

She never fell asleep without Nevaeh in her arms. And she didn't sleep as peaceful as in today a long time. Her head is resting on my chest and I massage her scalp while she's asleep. "Where have you been all my life?" I ask her quietly. Leaning down, I kiss the crown of her head.

"Mommy?" I hear Nevaeh from outside my room and watch the door opening. There she stands with a atuffed animal in her hand and her little blanket in her other one, looking at us. I didn't realize that Kiara and I were still naked. And that we were cuddling. I only realized it when I saw Nevaeh's confused expression on her face.
"Morning, princess." I tell her and smile. I love this little human so much.
"Why are you two still sleeping? It's time for breakfast, sillies!" She says while laughing. God how relieved I am right now because she didn't question the other things that she sees.

"How about you already go into the kitchen and I'll come after you so we can prepare breakfast?" "Okay." She's out if the room as fast as she got into it. I kiss Kiara one last time and get out of bed without waking her up. I got my pants on and walk down where I already hear Nevaeh getting things out if the fridge. I watch her only getting out the things that she can reach. "You need help, princess?" "Yes, please."

I'm awake

I'm awake. Laying in Ryan's bed, naked and alone. I feel cold without his warm, strong body wrapped around me. I have already said it so many times. But this man makes me feel safe. Last night was beautiful and I really want to do what we did again. Just without all the crying.

And only if he wants it too...

Maybe it was just a one time thing for him. I shouldn't waste more time thinking about this and get out of bed instead to look for the two of them. I grab some boxers and a t-shirt from Ryan that is almost a dress for me.

I could cry from happiness because if the sight I have when I walk into the kitchen. The two are standing at the kitchen island with their backs turned to me. I think they are preparing pancakes. Nevaeh is laughing so hard that she's alsmost screaming when Ryan tickles her on her most ticklish spot. "Well good morning, you two."

"Mommy!" Ryan helps her get her down from the barstool she's standing on so she's running into my arms.
"You know what? Ryan is going to teach me how to ride a bike today!" "Oh really? That's amazing, baby." Nevaeh has never had a father figure in her life before. I won't say that Ryan is a father for her because I don't know if he wants that but he is really close to it.

And god, am I thankful for this man.

Nevaeh and I had to go out as soon as we all ate breakfast because she couldn't wait anymore

She's driving with her support wheels and she looks like she's done this for years already.
"Ryan?" She shouts over her shoulders from a little distance. "Yes, princess?" "Can I try without the wheels too?"

"I don't know, princess... Don't you want to wait for that a little longer?" She slows down and carefully turns her bike around to wait for me. "I want to try it. Pleeeeease?" She looks at me with thise eyes. God this kid knows how to wrap me around her finger. "But I'll hold you at first."

We took the wheels off and now I'm fisting her shirt on her back to have a hold of her in case she falls ore simething. She's good. "I'm going to let ho of you now, okay? Don't be too fast and brake when it gets too fast for you." Nevaeh gives me a nod and I slowly let go of her shirt and let her drive on her own.

"That's great, princess! But slow down a little!" She gets faster and faster and then she suddenly moves her head back to look at me whike driving. With a huge grin in her face. "Look, Ryan! I can drive a bike!"
"Nevaeh look forward! Watch where youre driving! Neva-"
And then it already happened. Her sitting on the empty street and clutching her bleeding knee to her little body while crying big tears.

I am next to her in not even two seconds and look at the wound. It's just a little cut but it bleeds pretty strong. I rip off a piece if my lower shirt and tie it around her knee, put a little but nit too much lressure on it. "You're so brave, princess."

"Can you give it an owie-kiss?" "A what?" I've never heard something like this before. But U want ger to say it again. "Mommy always gives an owie-kiss to the spots where I'm hurt and it always gets better."

Adorable.

Simply the most adorable human on this earth. I love this little girl with all my being. I look down at her and then lean my head down to kiss her knee. "Is it better?" "Yes. I almost don't feel it anymore. Can we go home to mommy now?"

_

"Mommy! We're back!"  Kiara comes down the stairs after some moments with her clothes full of paint stains ans the same with her finger tips. She immediately spots the wound on her knee, so she runs over to us, and grabs her cheeks before looking at the scratches on her palms and the wound on her knee.
"What happened, baby?" "I fell with my bike. But Ryan gave me an owie-kiss so it doesn't hurt anymore."
Then, she looks up at me, giving me a weak smile. "Ryan gave you an owie-kiss?" "Yes! But he didn't know what it was. Silly right?"
"Yeah.. so silly." We bith smile at each other and smiply just smile.
Can you catch feelings that soon or is it because I haven't dated anyone in a long time...
_______________
I love them.

Comment your thoughts!!! Love youuuu