~twenty seven~

doyoung's POV :

after a really long session of making out Jaehyun just sat there and stare at me while the doctor was here on the morning visit to check up things. 

Thank god everything was starting to be normal but still because of loosing a lot of blood My body is still not in good condition and I have got some stiches around my upper arm so it will only take 3 days to heal. 

After a while when doctors left Jaehyun closed the door and moved towards the bed. suddenly pushed me to he corner of the bed. and adjust himself beside me.

Doyoung: '' hey. what are you doing ? this bed is too small, there is not enough place for both of us.''

Jaehyun: '' don't worry I'll hold you so close and tight , you won't fall.''

I felt so shy and started blushing too.

Jaehyun: '' come on sleep for a while , you need to rest and I am sure in the evening those idiots will be here again so just relax for now.''

those idiots , he was referring to Taeyong and Yuta. 

as Jaehyun said before he really hold me so close and tightly nothing else in between us ,  the feeling was something I cannot explain in words . so comfortable , cozy and warm. I just couldn't take my eyes off from Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun: '' sleep for now , I am not going anywhere you can stare at me for your whole life.''

Jaehyun said while snuggling in to my neck His eyes were already close.

Doyoung: '' Jaehyun, from now on my love is only permissible for you.''

He opened his eyes a little bit and looked up at me, with a very soft face which melts me in the next second.

Jaehyun: '' you don't even have to say that, but I am glad you are confessing to me like this. I don't need anything else in the world now.''

we exchange a beautiful sweet smile and drifted off to sleep.

.

.

.

   Jaehyun and I both woke up from the sound of Door. when I fully opened my eyes , I saw Taeyong standing there with Yuta and Jaemin with a shocking face.

Taeyong: '' guys , do you think we have entered in the wrong room.''

Yuta : '' Nah , I don't think so.''

Jaemin: '' what the fuck is this?''

Taeyong: '' YAHH Jaemin , no cursing !!! ''

Jaemin: '' okay , let's see if you can control yourself too hyung.''

Taeyong: '' wait a second , what the fuck did we miss last night?''

Lmao , Jaemin was right heheh.

Jaehyun and I sit got from our position when Taeyong asked that question.

Jaehyun: '' what you are seeing is reality Taeyong.''

Taeyong: '' REALLY ?? PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT DREAMING ''

Yuta: '' hey , it's hospital so stop shouting.''

Taeyong ran to us and hugged me and Jaehyun at the same time. there was no place for his Happiness , he was really on cloud nine.

Taeyong: '' you guys, cannot imagine how happy I am like I don't know what to do right now.''

Taeyong said while smiling and jumping a little to enjoy his happiness.

Jaehyun: '' you don't have to do anything except just take care of Doyoung so he can get better soon . then we have to go shopping .''

Doyoung: '' wait , why shopping suddenly?''

I was totally confused .......wait not only me but others were too. Jaehyun suddenly moved closer to me and looked me in the eyes.

Jaehyun: '' why ? don't you wanna go shopping and buy your wedding dress by yourself?''

I think I was the happiest man alive on earth that moment. fully pink from blushing . I didn't knew how to answer that question but I just nodded in reply.

Jaemin: '' wait Hyung , you cannot simply say that.''

Jaehyun: '' why , what's wrong in that we are both in love with each other.''

Jaemin: '' hmmm that's not what I mean , it's actually that you have to purpose Doyoung Hyung.''

Taeyong: '' woowhhh , Good Job Jaemin my baby.''

and suddenly those three started clapping I turned to look at Jaehyun but he was already down on floor on his knees while I was sitting on the bed.

Jaehyun: '' I don't have anything to give you right now so...''

Jaehyun slowly held his hand forward and hold my hand in his .

Jaehyun: '' Kim Doyoung, I love you . will you marry me?''

Doyoung: '' yes, I will ''

My heart was running a marathon in my stomach. this was the moment of my life . 

The best it can ever be.