~eleven~

Jaehyun's POV :

Jaemin : '' what's wrong with you guys ? why nobody's talking?''

we three were having our dinner together. like every night Taeyong was also here but something seems off about him He was not himself as he was being way to quiet. soething is going on inside his mind.

Jaehyun : '' nothing is going on , just eat your food and go to bed.''

Jaemin : '' uhgggg you guys are no more fun It will be better to stay at Jeno's house atleast we play games.''

Jaehyun : '' yeah go and do whatever you want but remember I don't want to see less marks in your report card this time.''

Taeyong: '' you are his older brother don't try to be his parents . let's go Jaemin I bought a new game. ''

they both left to play games. I mean why does it always seems like Taeyong is Jaemin's older brother and not me ?

Doyoung's POV ( the next morning) :

all night I've been just thinking about what Taeyong said Yesterday, should I really start a new life and leave Johnny behind? I am so confused also I don't want to hurt Jaehyun once again and don't want to repeat my past mistakes over and over again. 

Yesterday Taeyong also told me that I can continue to work in the company I am going there just to earn money nothing else also I really like people their Maybe this can be the start of my new life.

.

as I reached the company in the morning I saw everyone working on their own systems sitting together . I don't really had any work so I seat with them.

Haechan: '' wahhh , How can we have so much work in the early morning?

Taeil : '' of course we can after all it's jeong Jeahyun's company we work in.''

Mark : '' do you all know what's the best feeling?''

Haechan : '' yeah I know , it's you kissing me hehe''

Mark : '' no that would be the worst feeling ever''

Taeyong: '' that's the biggest lie Mark , I saw both of you making out yesterday in the parking area.''

Taeyong entered the hall with that statement and it made me laugh at how cute mark and Haechan were . Taeyong got my attention and came forward.

Taeyong: '' why are yo..........  WAIT  WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME ?''

Taeyong noticed the red mark on my arm and asked me about it. I didn't wanted to tell him what happened last night when I get back home so I lied .

Doyoung: '' u-uuhh it's nothing , I just hit my arm on the hot pot while working in the kitchen.''

Taeyong : '' be careful next time.''

after few minutes Jungwoo entered the room and told Taeyong that he had some meeting with the guests so they left the room .

Taeil: '' finally I am done with this file , so now who is going to give this to Mr. Jaehyun for review because last time I went inside I couldn't bare the awkwardness there.''

Mark : '' we all are busy give it to Ten hyung he will go .''

Taeil handed the file to Ten and then left the area to go to the restroom . Ten scan the room for a while and then looked at me with some kind of scary eyes.

Ten : '' hey , new guy why don't you go and hand this file . also you don't have any work here right?''

somehow his way of talking seems a little rude nut I ignored it and took the file as I didn't want to reject him . also it's just a file I will go and hand over it.

Doyoung : '' okay no problem I'll do it.''

Ten : '' ahhish I really Hate him ''

I heard him saying that  as I started walking towards Jaehyun's office.

Jaehyun's POV :

it was all going well until Doyoung entered in the room, the person I love endlessly but just can't express. he came closer to the desk where I was sitting and out the file on the table. he was about to go but I hold his hand and he looked back down where I was holding his wrist .

Jaehyun : '' you'll never treat yourself properly , right?''

I said staring at the red mark which was visible on his arm. It got me worried about him

Jaehyun : '' will you at least try to love yourself the way I do ?''

Doyoung: ''  it's nothing ,you don't have to worried about it. also I don't understand why destiny would let us meet again knowing that we could never be together.''

he spoke but instead of looking at me he was looking down. which was actually hurting me.

Jaehyun : '' because that's your way of thinking doyoung, I bet on our love everyday knowing that destiny would let us meet once again only if we have to be together.''

after that he didn't said anything he just let go of his hand and left. but I am glad the last thing heard was his heart beating so fast . 

I like the sound of your heartbeat Kim Doyoung

hello ,

short chapter is here , I hope you enjoyed it 

take care of yourself , byee