~twelve~

Doyoung's POV :

I reached at my work place but I don't do any work ( Lmao ), just to see Haechan and Mark fighting over where will they go after work, Taeil and Jungwoo were peacefully discussing the files Taeyong gave them and last but not the least Taeyong and Yuta were attending meetings with Jaehyun. seeing them all like this was so comforting , nobody is bothered by anyone just help and stay together . not like me where my sleep is not a form of rest it is just the reason to escape from the reality for a while. the time I spend here gives me a sort of relief that there is thing called sympathy do exist in this world. 

Jungwoo: '' ohh doyoung, take this I bought this coffee for you when I got one for me .''

Doyoung : '' thank you so much , but you don't have to do it for me.''

Jungwoo : '' why not? you are just like our family now ''

Taeil: '' how's your hand now ? is that still paining?''

Doyoung: '' ohh no , it's okay . thanks for asking though''

now this feels like home , I just wan to stay here whole day rather then going back to my actual house.

Ten came out from the meeting room and slammed some files on my table.

TEN : '' here arrange these in alphabetical order then print some copies of the next pages and lastly the work should be done in today's date.''

Haechan : '' he will do it later , can't you see he is drinking coffee now.''

TEN : '' we are here to do work . this not a cafe .''

Doyoung : '' it's okay Haechan , I'll do it.''

after that Ten left and Haechan started whispering to others but It was enough foe me to heard.

Haechan : '' why did Ten hyung gave Doyoung hyung work when even Mr. Jaehyun don't let him work . isn't he Taeyong hyung's special friend ?''

Jungwoo: '' no idea what's going on because last time when I went to Mr. Jaehyun he said that don't give any work to Doyoung .''

Mark:  '' so let's just pray that Mr. Jaehyun don't know about it.''

Taeyong POV :

Jaehyun , Yuta, Ten and I were sitting in the meeting room . the meeting as almost over. I was so tired at the end beacause all the time me and Yuta were working Jaehyun was looking outside the glass window, and he was in deep thought.

Yuta : '' okay that's final , Ten you can go now and make sure to do the work we have just discussed .''

Taeyong : '' thanks Yuta for the help .''

Yuta : it's nothing , but I am so tired Now  and I am not even staying for a minute I am going home .''

Taeyong : '' yeah that's fine''

after Yuta left I looked outside the window where Jaehyun was continuously staring from the past 2 hours. But as I looked outside I got to know why . because he can see the whole view of Doyoung sitting there and talking to the others. 

Taeyong:     ** fake coughing sound *** 

Jaehyun : '' what ? 

Taeyong : '' for your information the meeting is over .''