~twenty four~

( THE NEXT MORNING) 

Doyoung's POV:

I woke up from the sunlight directly hitting my face. I was so comfortable in the bed until I felt so light . I moved around just to realized that I was not fully clothed. I peek inside the blanket to confirm and it came out true . I was just in my boxer and nothing else. Then I remembered the event happened last night. my face started heating up in worriedness and also Pink form the embarrassment. If only I had run away last night this won't Happened. I don't know why but this felt so right in a wrong way. 

I heard the sound of the door opened and saw Jaehyun coming out of the bathroom only wearing his pants . My heart started beating fast but I didn't want it to stop also. I quickly get down from the bed and ran inside the Bathroom and closed the door, didn't wanted to face that guy at all.

.

.

.

after spending half of the day ignoring Jaehyun , I guess I succeed because now it was time to go back to our own houses. everyone standing together saying each other their goodbyes. It was one of the best days I spent in a while , I wish we could stay in this moment forever but I knew it's impossible I really have to face the reality of my imperfect life.

Taeyong: '' Jaehyun , I'll be going with Yuta so you don't have to drop me.''

Jaehyun: '' it's okay. let's go Doyoung.''

Doyoung: '' w-wait m-me?''

Jaehyun: '' yeah YOU , let's go.''

and my all hard work got destroyed in seconds , me going back with Jaehyun in his car. 

It was a long drive but didn't went quiet. 

Jaehyun: '' now explain.''

Jaehyun started speaking while I was daydreaming. 

Doyoung: '' Explain what ?''

Jaehyun: '' why were you trying to ignore me today?''

Doyoung: '' I was not trying it was my target .''

Jaehyun: '' that's why I am asking , explain the reason.''

Doyoung: ''  how can you ask me that when you clearly know what happened last night ?''

I was so embarrassed saying that sentence but it Jaehyun looks like it was not a big deal for him. I couldn't even look at him the atmosphere became so awkward.

Jaehyun: '' hahah it was just a handjob , what's so wrong with it and you really didn't have to avoid me because of that.''

Doyoung: '' I can't believe what you have just said .''

Jaehyun: '' leave that for now and focus on the moon above , it's so beautiful right?''

we could see the moon from the window and it was really beautiful as Jaehyun said.

Jaehyun: '' you know in the past years whenever I missed you in the nights I used to stare at the moon and think about that maybe you were also looking at the same moon thinking about me .''

after all this how should I admit that I still love you Jaehyun , in my own fucked up ways. I really didn't knew how to answer that statement, this feels so right but I should not liking it.