~seventeen~

Doyoung's POV:

Doyoung: '' For the hundredth time Taeyong, I am not coming.''

Taeyong: '' Please doyoung, you have to be there no matter what.''

Doyoung: '' told you I am busy on that day.''

Taeyong: '' I know you'll be busy getting fucked by that monster but If you want you can bring your so-called partner with you too.''

and that made me think about the situation. I never go out with Johnny so would it be different going with him on a birthday party, specially when it is Jaehyun's.

Doyoung: '' okay fine , I'll come''

after saying that i could see a very big smile on Taeyong's face. which also kind a made me happy.

.

.

.

I reached home and found Jonny on the couch Watching TV. I went to him and wishing that He could listen to me this time instead of doing something I don't want.  and my wish came true somehow today this guy was neither angry nor drunk, I am glad.

I explained Johnny about how we can spend our weekend going to my CEO's birthday Party and what I expect he denied it. 

Johnny : '' why the fuck would I go to your boss's birthday , I have better places to go comparing to that.''

Doyoung: '' u-uh there will be a lot of food and drinks , you can have free alcohol if you go there.''

Johnny : '' I'll get ready by the time.''

I sigh , he will not go with me but only for drinks and all? . anyways at least this will be a new experience going out with him for once.

let's just get ready !

.

.

.

Taeyong's POV :

** Balloon pop **

Yuta : ''     YAAAHH!!! can't you walk properly ? if you keep on stepping on balloons there will be nothing left in the decoration.''

Taeyong: '' I know that's why I am being careful , hehe'' 

we stared at the work we did in the past 4 hours to decorate the main hall in Jaehyun's house for the party. there will be only our friends or mostly my friends to be specific and some of Jaehyun's cousins. he have already celebrated His birthday with his family so they will be not here at the moment.

Yuta : '' do you really think that Doyoung will come ?''

Taeyong: '' of course he will, after all it's Jaehyun's birthday.''

Yuta : '' hmm let's just see''

After a while guests started to come it was time already. me and Yuta were there to welcome them as Jaehyun being the lazy ass on his Day he is still not ready.

Taeyong: '' hey , Doyoung ''

Yuta : '' it's nice to see you Doyoung''

Doyoung: '' hey guys, thanks for inviting me, meet Johnny ''

he said pointing at the tall guy standing beside him.
before we persuade towards the Party let me clear one thing. this our first time Meeting Johnny yes. all these years we've only know him by his name as that was Jaehyun's research .

Yuta : '' hello Johnny , nice to meet you.''

Johnny : '' Hello ''

Johnny said rolling eyes I guess he really don't like being here, I didn't even bother greeting him, Just by looking at him I feel bad for Doyoung.

Taeyong: '' if you don't like it here , then why bother coming ?''

after that I got a smack By doyoung on my arm. but what I said was something true only.

Johnny : '' I don't like talking to strangers, so excuse me ''

with saying that Johnny made his way towards the kitchen where I knew he will be found wasted after few hours.

Doyoung: '' Taeyong, I want to use the toilet''

Taeyong: '' ohhh here are a lot of people now I cannot come with you but just go up stairs and get inside any room you'll find it.''

Doyoung: '' o-okay''

.

.

.

Doyoung's POV :

while going upstairs to find a toilet I took my time to explore this Huge mansion. Just by looking at it I can Imagine Jaehyun living here. everything was so elegant and pure. also because of all the heavy decoration the interior of the house was more beautiful. 

I don't know how but I end up in front of a room. the Door was closed so I opened it and entered.  thank god nobody was inside ,the Room was pretty much big to be said as a normal bedroom I just couldn't control myself to stare around. but suddenly I heard the door opened so I turned around but actually it was not the main door it was bathroom door which opened and .....................................

Jaehyun came out wearing only his pants and no clothes on the upper body. 

Short chapter, hehe

to be honest I wrote this while taking my online classes , LMAO!!