~nineteen~

Jaehyun's POV:

Last night was one of the nights I need more in my life. thinking about him while going to sleep and waking up at the thought of him. but it would be more amazing waking up beside him. 

while moving in my bed to get up properly I felt a slightly weight on the left side of the bed. I turned around to see.

Jaehyun: '' WHAT THE FUCK TAEYONG!!!!!?''

I screamed and kicked him so he fell down on the floor.

Taeyong: '' YAHH!! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY BETTER WAY TO WAKE ME UP?''

Jaehyun: '' FIRST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING ON MY BED?''

Taeyong: '' man it's still morning , so please stop shouting''

Jaehyun: '' that's not the answer to my question''

Taeyong: '' Last night doyoung and I found you and Johnny passed out at the backyard , so I carried you here , shouldn't you at least say Thanx to me?''

Jaehyun : '' ohh okay , but why were you sleeping here , you literally have your own room in this house? and you also know I don't like sharing my bed with anyone.''

Taeyong: ''  huh really? does that '' anyone'' include Doyoung too?''

Jaehyun: '' WTF no , never. '' 

Taeyong: '' by the way , what really Happened between you Johnny yesterday? did you guyd beat up each other ?''

Jaehyun: '' nothing special to mention, for now just get ready we are going to meet one of our client .''

Taeyong: '' I'm not going , to start with today is weekend which I don't wanna ruin and also I am going on a lunch with my friend.''

Jaehyun: '' let me join you , I know who is that your friend .''

.

.

.

Doyoung's POV:

from last night carrying Johnny made me Had a back pain but Painkillers did work properly and this morning I was feeling fine.

Johnny was already out of the house by the time I woke up. and also as it was weekend their was nothing much to do so I accepted Taeyong's plan and got ready to have lunch with him.

I received a massage from Taeyong that he have arrived so I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror and went out. 

as soon I opened the door of the car I got shocked by seeing the face I was not expecting. Jaehyun was on the driver seat while Taeyong was chilling at the back seat. and that's mean I had to sit on the passenger seat beside Jaehyun. I was not yet ready to face him after out event from the Last night. uggh this day will surly be long.

Taeyong: '' what you waiting for? get in.''

Doyoung: '' u-uh yeah ''

the ride was not so good as after every one a while I noticed Jaehyun staring at me. which was not a good thing for my little heart. but soon we arrived at the restaurant we had to eat our lunch.

once we all get out of the car , we started walking Jaehyun was the one in front of me and Taeyong . he opened the door first and suddenly closed it . which was so confusing ..

.

.

.

Jaehyun's POV :