~Ten~

Doyoung 's POV :

Getting up in the morning with the painful and sore body , it happened with me all the time but I don't know why till now I didn't get used to it.  

my phone rang and I lazily got up to pick it at first I was hesitating because It was from Taeyong , what if he wants to talk about Jaehyun which I really don't want to . 

Doyoung: '' HELLO ?

Taeyong: '' ohhh HI doyoung , are you okay , I mean your voice are you still sleeping?''

I didn't want to tell Taeyong that My voice is sore because of all the crying .

Doyoung : '' ummmm yeah I was actually sleeping .''

Taeyong : '' ohh sorry , but can we please meet if you are free now?''

Doyoung : '' yeah OK , I'll text you address you can come to my place.''

Taeyong: '' GREAT !!''

I wonder what Taeyong wants to talk about. anyways I cannot go in front of him like this so I got up and took a shower. it took me a little while in the shower as I was loving the warm water on my body . after changing into nice clothes I went inside the kitchen to make some snacks as , Taeyong will be visiting me for the first time in a quit long time. during the preparation I heard the door bell rang , I knew Taeyong would be here so without a delay I opened the door but......

it was someone I didn't thought about ----------!!

Taeyong's POV :

I was expecting traffic but not that much it's been nearly an hour I have been stuck in huge traffic of course it is the peak time of work everyone is out and I really want to meet Doyoung . 

at a slow pace I finally reached the Address Doyoung texted me. the house looks so small and comfy just like somewhere will Doyoung live. as I stepped forward to knock on the door I saw the door was wide open , as I know it should not be like that because this area of the city is pretty much dangerous. that statement made me worried , what if someone get in and hurt Doyoung?

I quickly made my stepped forward and entered the house , it was all quiet until I heard some soft sobbing sound coming from the bedroom. I slowly made my way there just to see the sight I was expecting the least ...

Doyoung: '' p-please , stop it J-Johnny ~~''

there it was , Doyoung being attacked by Johnny. His shirt was almost ripped and his hand on his mouth trying not to make any noise but the tears keep flowing . 

doyoung: '' I-I am S-still sore f-from last n-night please~~''

I couldn't see that any more so I made progress and entered the room Just to push Johnny but as soon I did He fell on the bed and passed out. 

Taeyong: '' I am waiting for you in the car .''

I said facing my back at Doyoung and went outside the house.

Doyoung POV :

I  was scared to death not because of that Taeyong knew about my life now but what if he tell everything to Jaehyun ? I have to stop him from doing that . I quickly got a shirt from the wardrobe  and get outside the house leaving Johnny there on the bed passed out.

Taeyong's car was already in front of the door I opened the passenger seat Gate and got inside.

Doyoung : '' T-Taeyong I-I ...''

Taeyong: '' don't say anything now .''

after that the whole car ride was so silent yet uncomfortable there was a lot going on in my mind but Taeyong told me not to speak, which was making the situation more terrible .

we reached at the Han river and stood in front of the beautiful view. I have never visit Han river at this time of the day so it was really different but a work of art . so peaceful and calm I could also hear the sound of water waves. 

Taeyong : '' here , take it ''

he handed me a warm cup of coffee , which I guess was the only thing missing in the current time. everything felt so right at the moment.

Taeyong crossed his arms around his chest and looked at me.

Taeyong: '' why the fuck you didn't tell me before , huh?''

Doyoung : ''  u-uhh It doesn't matter even if I told you Taeyong, from past four years my life has been exactly the same so I am used to it.''

Taeyong: '' yeah I am going to pretend I didn't hear that because , WHAT THE HECK DOYOUNG YOU CAN LITERALLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND IT WILL NOT EVEN TAKE A SECOND.''

Doyoung : '' I'd rather get physically hurt than emotionally .''

Taeyong: '' and do you think whole your life You are not getting emotionally hurt? doyoung, you can put a bad-aid on your physical injuries' but not on your heart. and for your information I can understand you better than you can. 

Doyoung : '' it's not the first time it happened to me , Johnny will always come back home all drunk just to fuck me or yell at me . these all hurt me like a fucking hell but I can't do anything I guess I am just getting my punishments for my mistakes.''

at this point I didn't even knew I was crying my heart out I never talked to someone about my feelings . this was very strange to me .

Taeyong: '' doyoung , you need to stop begging yourself to be strong. it's not a simple thing you have to leave that monster and start a new life. and I really want to remind you doyoung , there is actually someone out there praying just to get married to you .''