Rin had been suspended for a week. It was the school's fault for demanding her to come back after her brother killed himself. She still hadn't properly mourned his death. Of course she would have an episode, you hated the school.

  What you hated the most is the video of Rin going around school. Mr. Hiyama didn't do anything or punished any students like any other teacher. They chose to turn a blind eye to it, like they always do. The times you've called out kids, you were made fun of yourself. You just stood there and watched Rin make a fool out of herself. You are much to blame like them. At least, that was their argument.

  "Hey (Y/n)," you hear Miku whisper from behind you during class. You turn to see her in her seat. "Catch!"

You quickly grab the note. Mr. Hiyama looks up at the two of you. He ignores the disruption. He wasn't sure it was you two, but he doesn't want to call either of you out. You and Miku have been extremely hostile and call out his past actions lately.

You open the note and read it.

'Hey I'm gonna hang out in the library today at lunch. I'm gonna try to get to sleep since I stayed up playing video games with Yukari last night /:'

You turn to her and nod. You were going to spend lunch by yourself again. Miku has been a bit distant recently, but she probably needs a breather from all that's going on. You can't blame her. Although you've been friends with her for such a long time, it's been a bit awkward hanging out with her since Len's passing. There isn't much to talk about. Maybe you should try and invite her to an arcade like she did to you.

You didn't bother going to the library at lunch. You weren't allowed to eat there, and you had made yourself a delicious meal for once. What a shame. Miku was going to miss out. You didn't want to eat at your table, so you find the next best place.

  You walk up to the third floor again. You go to the room Dell had brought you in the first time. You pull over a desk from the back and a chair. The moment you sit, the door slides open.

  "Oh, pip. Here again?" Dell asks as he walks over to you.

  Pip?

  "Yeah, I'm here again. Why are you here?" You chuckle awkwardly.

  He comes to pull a desk and a chair near you. He sits sluggishly like the first time you met him. He points at your lunch, "I came here to sleep like usual. I guess I've got company. What'd you make this time?"

  "Fried chicken, tempura, veggies, and a bit of rice. Oh! And I have a pudding cup." You pull out everything from your lunch bag. He looks at you with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Room for another mouth?" He asks.

You nod, "I should have brought another pair of chopsticks then."

"Oh, you act like I have germs or something." He grabs your chopsticks and eats from your food. He grabs a piece of tempura and holds it up for you.

You take a bite, "Thanks."

"Why're you here?" He questions as he takes a bite from your rice.

"Miku stayed up playing video games with her friend Yukari. She's gonna try and sleep in the library." You explain.

"This Miku girl sounds like an irresponsible friend." He chuckles.

  "She's...something." You sigh.

  "Something eating at you, pip?" He asks.

  "Why are you calling me pip?" You shoot back.

  "Pip? Y'know...short for pipsqueak." He snorts.