Too bad- that chance is gone

Her screen saver:  

Pierson is quite bold and isn't a cry baby girlfriend, she rubbed her tears and comes out seeing Brent crying

Pierson is quite bold and isn't a cry baby girlfriend, she rubbed her tears and comes out seeing Brent crying. She sat down and talked to him knowing that he had anger issues on the ones he loved. "He needs to stop this. Why did we even come here ! "

Brent: I know you won't forgive me- 
Pierson: Brent this happens- but you have to control this... I am quite upset right now, and what were doing with my phone?
She notices what he looked at
Pierson : oh- ya I kept that as my screensaver, but Brent, I don't think this relationship thing is gunna work if you will act like this all the fucking time! 
Brent : I AM TRYING OKAY!!? (annoyed)
Pierson : ya right...
(YAS YOU KNOW WHAT IS IS GONNA DO) 

She opens her phone to checks her Insta... just to see a video of him and that 'beech' after scrolling through her recommends. 

Pierson : bren-
Brent : yea?
Pierson : Nothing...
Brent : YA WHAT? 
Pierson : its nothing, i was just thinking something... 
Brent : oh alright then tell me!
Pierson : Nothing... its just that i saw-
Brent : Fine don't tell me..*rolls his eyes and gets up*

Pierson's POV: 
Wth is his problem?! He is kissing girls now! I REALLY CAN'T BELIVE THIS! I won't tell him about this and wait for him to tell me about this. I felt a crack inside but I had to stay strong. I don't what to do!!!! Oh my gosh I will cry :,(

Nobody's POV: 
She barges out of the room, dialing Lexi R's phone number vigorously. Leaving Brent inside. 

On the CALL: 

Pierson: Lexi please- just help me, I am sharing a room with a psychopath! 
Lexi  : i thought brent was sharing-
Pierson : Yes he is a psych! Idk he is just suddenly so mad at me.. I-I just want to END THIS!!
Lexi : end what?
Pierson : this fucking relationship!! 
Lexi : NO! NO! HE loves you pierson :( all the time he keeps talking about you to me. 
Pierson : I don't care! kissing other girls and not for youtube is normal for a guy to do and show all his love for his girlfriend right!? 
Lexi : Wait what?!
Pierson: just look at this- (cannot find the video) its not here but- 
Lexi : i believe you but I don't think you should tell him about what you discovered just let him tell you by himself. 
Pierson : exactly. 

(SKIPPING TO WHEN ITS PROPOSAL TIME) 
Everyone gathers around the patio while Pierson is told to stand in front ( she doesn't know shit about what's going on) 
Pierson : GUYS?! why did yall get me here? 
Jeremy : Just stand there..
Lexi H : oh where is Brent?!
(Brent is walking across the hallways to reach the patio, wearing a black suit. )

Brent's POV: 

After what happened yesterday, I don't know how to act in front of her. I just can't tell everyone that she is mad at me. Oof I messed up. I don't  think I should do this :( but everyone left their work for this. She will say yes. I bet. 
I walk in the patio, seeing pierson laughing and talking with Andrew. I really want this girl in my life... 

Nobody's POV:  

Pierson does not see Brent coming in while everyone does. Brent looks at pierson in the eye while he kneels down on one knee and asks, " Will you marry me?"

Pierson's POV: 
Omg Brent really proposed to me!! But after what he did- Oh PIERSON JUST CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANNA DO!! 

Brent's POV: 

As I looked in her eyes, she stared at mine, I could see the grief inside and I knew what was coming up, Pierson did not reply...

Everyone else was waiting in silence. Brent lip synced to Pierson , " please". 

Pierson : Oh I-

Writer's NOTE: 
Idk if he will say yes or no! Wait for the next chapter ( not for 2 months) I will publish the new one tomorrow or in a few hours. 💙
THX SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! 
If i get time I'll also make a new chapter for "Inside Liking " (my second book) 
i'll update when we hit this 10 votes?