Meeting each other

Brent - scrolling through Instagram while editing his new YouTube video. 

               Notices a cute girl called Pierson and starts following her. He keeps browsing through her socials everyday and plans to meet her for one of his videos. 

Starts messaging her: 

Pierson's POV : 

omg ,omg! im meeting  Brent! i must get ready!

Pierson - dresses herself with a short dress and open hair , puts light make up and drives to Brent's house. 

Lexi R - opens the door and welcomes Pierson in as she remembers her from the dating show they filmed. 

Lexi R: hey there! what brings you here? 😄

Pierson : Oh! your brother, Brent called me here, to film a video

Lexi R - cool! he might come in a few minutes, he just left to get some snacks. 

Pierson - sure, I'll wait 

( Pierson is all nervous for meeting Brent as she liked him from the start when she met him on the show) 

*the girls start talking about themselves*

Lexi's POV: 

this girl is not boring at all, i really like her! 

Lexi : looks like we will be good friends Pierson - 

( Brent barges in and does not see Pierson sitting on the couch and blurts out) 

Brent : Hey Lex, just got something cuz Pierson is coming, can't wait! 

Brent - ( notices Pierson sitting with Lexi on the couch and says )

Brent : oh hey! I didn't see you there. 

Brent's POV -

oh wow! she's cute. 😳

Pierson : hi! im Pierson, how are you? 

Brent: I am great, let me introduce you to the squad and then we can start filming for my video next week

Pierson - ( falls in love with Brent )

( Brent notices her looking at him and smiles )

              *AFTER 2 MONTHS*

Pierson is comfortable with everyone in the amp squad and is very close to Lexi R and Lexi H 

Pierson : hey Brent , Lexi is with Christian at our house and i want them to be alone so can I stay at your house for a few days? 

Brent : sure! i'll be happy too. 

Pierson :  I'm so sorry-

Brent : no problem! ( hugs Pierson) 

Pierson - (lays her head onto his chest)

Lexi R - (comes in the kitchen, seeing both Brent and Pierson hugging ) 

Lexi R : OH MY GOD! Awwwww 😍

eeek sorry for the cringy story 😕 i will make the next chapter soon!