Room Service

The squad ends up eating together in Brent's room.  The girls were sitting in the balcony looking at the Eiffel tower while eating risotto. The boys were inside enjoying the aircon. Brent came out in the balcony with his vlog camera. 

Brent : The girls are out gossiping about me! 

Lexi H : of course, NOT! We are just talking about relationships. 

Brent : oop I better go. 

Girls- laugh.

Lexi R - I saw pierson and Brent hugging a week ago. 

pierson : stares at Lexi. 

Lexi H and Sofie notice and say, " is there anything we have to know?". 

Pierson - I am dating Brent. (sighs)

Lexi R flings her arms around pierson. 

Lexi R - omg omg omg! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.  (starts tearing up with happiness) 

Lexi H - you never told me pier. 

Sofie knew about pierson dating Brent  cause Brent told her at the beach. She did not tell pierson as she didn't want anything to happen between them. 

Andrew notices the girls hugging and having a time outside. He goes near the foggy glass window, peeks out and asks, " what's all the noise about huh?" 

Lexi R - nothing much Andrew (winks)

Sofie - guys lets go in, its getting hot outside. 

They get up and go inside. Pierson goes standing next to Brent, leaning towards the shelf behind her. She puts her palm on his, hiding it behind their backs. Brent takes a wine glass and says, " Guys, we have something to say. Pierson gets their hands ahead and says, " We are dating". Alan looks at Pierson and (takes his tongue out) Pierson looks at it and changes her sight to Brent's. Everyone was silent for a few seconds. 

Ben - So lets PARTYYY!!!ayyyyy

Andrew - you finally got a good girlfriend bro, or else I would have made a move on pierson ( he jokes around) 

Alex - Woo! So we have 3 couples in the squad. Dom and Sofie, Brent and Pierson , Lexi and Ben!

Dom and Sofie - We are just friends. 

Alan  stays quite and keeps staring at pierson. Pierson notices this behavior and moves closer to Brent.

Everyone : KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!

Brent : Well.

Pierson - clears her throat  and kisses Brent on the lips, her palm on his check. Brent pressed tightly. They break out after 5 seconds. 

Dom - Congrats dude. 

Andrew - I think its time we should go .I have booked something for you all tomorrow. 

Lexi H - Ok lets go. 

~everyone leaves Brent and Pierson's room. ~

Pierson : this mess is bad, let me clear it.   

Brent: I'll help. 

Pierson : (while cleaning) I feel so relived telling others today. 

Brent : same here. 

(After cleaning they sit on the bed. )

Brent : I am not sleepy today. 

Pierson : same here

Brent : so Netflix and chill?

Pierson : sure. Brent you are too cute. 

Brent : kisses her and figures out how to switch on the tv. 

Pierson : give me a minute. I'll change.

Pierson changes in her night shorts and a cotton crop top to sleep. Ties her hair in a bun and removes her makeup.

Brent : Still figuring out a movie to watch. 

Pierson : titanic? 

Brent : looks at her and kisses her on her neck. You look beautiful young lady ( winks) 

Brent : yes. something romantic 

They watch the titanic                          

Pierson : I think Leonardo dicaprio is hotter than you Brent. 

Brent : Isn't that true?

Pierson : his hair is just so attracting. But yours is the best. Don't cut it babe. 

They cried they laughed they kissed and smiled for the past 3 hours of the movie. 

Pierson : lets go to bed Brent. 

Brent - puts his arm around her waist as they lay on the bed. 

Pierson : switches of the light. 

Pierson does not get sleep at all and looks at Brent all the time while he stares at her too. 

Authors NOTE : Thanks for reading! We got 200 views ahhhh! Have a great day/night 🌼