Prank- (part 1)

Brent and Pierson go out to sit on the balcony. And cuddle on the couch. 

Pierson : this is the best thing which has ever happened to me. Having you with me. I feel so loved-

Brent : kisses her with passion while holding her hand. I'll always say, "I love you" so that you never forget k?

Pierson : smiles. 

The two head in the room. Brent jumps on the bed taking his shirt off to get to sleep. Pierson changes in comfortable shorts and a t-shirt. Draws the curtains and gets in bed, joining Brent. The two cuddle and sleep soon enough. 

The next day (last day)

Pierson wakes up at the noise of the birds. Wakes up and turns around looking at Brent sleeping. Smirks and gets up, tying her hair in a bun. She washes face and grabs the first outfit she notices in the suitcase.  

Pierson trips over a  camera stand. It makes a noise and Brent wakes up not seeing pierson on the bed. He turns around seeing pierson grinning, while placing it back up. Brent get's up and can't find his shirt. 

Pierson : looking for your shirt?(winks)

Brent : knows what she means and smiles. 

(and then they do what you think)

After getting ready, the two take the stairs and reach the restaurant, where they notice Lexi h, Andrew, Jeremy, Ben, Sofie and Dom sitting. 

Brent &Pierson : join them. 

Lexi : uh- Brent, is that was I think it is?!

Ben : Bro! wtf. Points at pierson's neck.

Andrew : stares

 Pierson : yeah it's a hickey

Dom : how will yall film today?

Lexi R comes and joins the table. 

Lexi R : sorry guys I'm late. Notices Pierson's hickey and squeals. "Brent!, you literally did that. Pierson you have to take it off, we are filming today. I'll put some make up or something. 

Andrew - the brierson shippers will go crazy. I agree with Lexi.

Ben : stares at Andrew

Lexi : notices what ben is doing and glares at him. 

Brent : looks at pierson as if he did something wrong. 

Pierson : shows caring eyes and mouths, "its ok" 

(everyone finishes breakfast)

Lexi R  takes pierson to her room to remove her hickey. 

Lexi R : what else did you do with Brent last night. 

Pierson : nothing we did it in the morning. 

Lexi R : save all this after you'll are married. (winks)

Pierson : so you really want me to marry brent ?( rolls her eyes)

Lexi R : come on! you took love each other too much. ( says while putting some makeup on the hickey) 

the girls keep talking even after lexi finishes applying the makeup. 

Pierson : so how's your relationship with ben?

Lexi : so don't tell this to anyone but he was chatting with this girl on snap, I saw a notification. It happened a few days ago. He asked for forgiveness and stuff, so I forgave him. *shrugs* I still don't trust him. But it's going on the right track now. 

Pierson : what was that "girl" saying?

Lexi R: he called him love and stuff, they were planning to meet next week. So I shut her up and blocked her. (giggles)

Pierson :  what's todays plan for the-video?

Lexi : hmm its a double date thing. So I will go with Ben and you with-

Pierson: Brent

Lexi R: you know who's your man pretty well ( jokes)

Pierson : of course!

Lexi R : we will prank Brent!

Pierson : what!? no-

Lexi R : yes!

Pierson finally agrees with Lexi 

Lexi R : we will be texting Brent with a fake number from a girl and see if he replies. 

Pierson  :I don't want our relationship to go down!

Brent : if he flirts or something then he is not good for you. Yes, even if he is my brother. 

Pierson: nods