Bunking the swim

Pierson's POV -

I love Brent so much. He treats me so well. After me and Brent finished having our moment in the room  we went down at the restaurant to eat dinner. I wished I and Brent would tell others about our relationship a dinner, it was the perfect time. 

After dinner we went up again and I got changed into my bikini, i wore my top and shorts on top. While Brent wore shorts. 

In the room - 

Pierson changing into her shorts

Brent- stares at pierson and thinks to himself

Brent : I really don't deserve her. 

Pierson - Turns around and looks at brent

Pierson : So? How is it? I could not change at the airport. 

Brent - You look fantastic love!

Pierson  - Cool, we're ready lets ask other's if they are. 

Brent calls the others - 

Nobody was ready yet. 

Pierson : Looks like we are the first ones.

Brent - Ok, lets get going. 

The two of them walk to the beach holding hands and sit next to the sea. Pierson puts her head on Brent's shoulder. Brent takes off his shirt and pierson removes her shirt and shorts. Waiting for the others to come to go in the sea.

Pierson : ow! Brent! I have to go -

Brent : what happened?!

Pierson - I just can't- (in pain)

Brent - is it period cramps? 

Pierson - Probably. I have to go change. 

Pierson runs to the hotel leaving brent and quickly changes from her bikini to a "relatable" sweatshirt and pants. 

Brent opens the door from the key and see's pierson changing. 

Brent - I'm sorry 

Pierson - its all okay

Brent - I should have knocked

Pierson - Since you are here. Stay. I need someone here. i trust you. 

Brent : ( smiles and likes that pierson trusts him) 

Pierson - i  don't think i will be swimming today Brent. I know we had that plan. 

Brent - its all okay love. You are not coming so same here. I 'll just watch with you. 

Pierson - thank you so much Brent. You didn't have to! 

Pierson wraps her arms around Brent's neck and they start kissing. She sits on his lap and says, taking a deep breath. I-i love--y-o-u. Brent says "me too" while kissing. Pierson pushes brent onto the bed while she is on him. Brent continues while holding her waist.  

The phone rings, " it was from sofie" 

pierson - mmmm why did have to stop our moment. 

Brent - picks up the phone

Sofie - Where are yall? We all have been waiting! 

Brent - Uh - Pierson has period cramps so she will be watching and I am watching too. We are coming. 

Pierson - heard the conversation and they both go running to the beach.