ACCIDENT

Pierson went to her room and closed the door. She got into bed and started scrolling through her phone. 

Brent : noticed this and asked , " what happened-

Pierson : NOTHING! I mean nothing

Brent : shrugs 

(the next day) 

Everyone is climbing the Eiffel Tower to get on the top. 

Pierson was walking up slowly looking at the view as she went up the tower. Brent was walking up with her. Alex was behind her and said,

Alex : move quick! stop being so slow. 

Brent : here let me go ahead for you.

Brent goes ahead while pierson continues staring at the view. Instantly Pierson slips on the stairs and screams. 

Pierson was where the red dot is

Pierson was holding onto the railing as she looked down she could see her death waiting for her. 

Lexi H screamed and ran downstairs to help pierson. Alan had been walking behind pierson all the time, he went towards her before Brent and Lexi ran down the stairs to help. 

Alan: let me help you- 

Pierson : Brent!

Alan : lets go of pierson and pushes her down. 

Pierson fell all the way to the ground. 

Brent: No!!! (cries) everyone runs down to the bottom to see pierson.

Once they reached, pierson was bleeding a lot, people gathered around her. 

Ben : shit! what should we do now?

Andrew : take her to the hospital. let me call them .

Brent : cries and sits near pierson. 

Sofie : shocked. 

Dom : pierson?! pierson!? 

pierson did not respond

Brent : please don' be dead 

Lexi R : move away Brent she is bleeding. i don't even know if she is alive!

Brent : where is ALAN!? 

Alan and Alex had left, they were not there after what they did to pierson. 

Lexi H - that bastard is gone with his brother. 

Brent : what will I do?!(cries) 

The Ambulance comes and takes pierson in.

Ambulance Guys : are you her family or relatives?

Lexi h : we are her friends her family members are not here. 

Dom : tries calling Logan (Pierson's brother)

Nobody from Pierson's family picks up the phone. 

Lexi H : gets her car keys and heads off to the hospital. 

Everyone rushes in and sees Pierson's eyes closed. 

Doctor : I have taken her tests. She is lucky that she did not fall on  concrete. She fell on the grass. So her head is not damaged a lot. Pierson shall get up in a few hours. Although she lost a lot of blood. She is not allowed to do a few things. I shall let you know in sometime after writing her report.

Brent : oh! Ok thank you doctor. 

Doctor : I hope your wife gets better, I shall leave and she shall get up in 12 hours. If she does not we will have to take more tests. 

Brent : I am her boyfriend not her husband. 

Doctor  -(leaves)

Brent : you guys can leave, I will be here with pierson.

Sofie : no, we are staying. 

(everyone stays there in her room for an hour)

Doctor : I would appreciate 2 people to stay with Ms. Pierson. The others can leave as the waiting hours are over. 

Brent : thank you. 

Everyone goes except Brent and Lexi R

Lexi R - I know how it feels. 

Brent : (sobbing) I don't even know what to do without pierson. She was my everything. I don't even know weather she is going to live or not.

Lexi's POV :

I have never seen Brent cry so much, so I hugged him. I did not want to loose Pierson. I had tears rolling down my eyes. I tried to stop them. I had to be a brave sister with Brent. 

Lexi : have we called her family?

Brent: Dom, ben and Lexi h tried but no one picked it up. 

(the two talked for a long time)

Lexi : I'll get going ( gets up) Brent, stay with her and call me as soon as she wakes up. 

Brent : don't worry lex, I will stay here for her. 

Lexi R: smiles and leaves

Brent : talks to pierson, he does not know that pierson can hear him all the time but can't open her eyes or move. 

Brent is too tired and sleeps on the bed next to pierson and hugs her. 

After 8 hours

Pierson - gets up( gasps) 

Brent - wakes up

Brent: my god! Pierson! You are alive! ( cries) I love you. Kisses her on her lips. 

Pierson : hi b-brent. 

Pierson hugs Brent and sits up. 

Brent : I'll inform the doctor. 

Pierson : holds his hand - don't. I feel better with you. (smiles)

Brent : what did Alan do? 

Pierson : he acted as if he was helping me up when I slipped, but he pushes me down and ya, I'm here. 

Brent : that #!%$

Pierson : he probably won't show his face to us anymore.

(kisses Brent on his lips)