The Air Ride

Everyone starts boarding the plane. Pierson sits next to Brent and Lexi R. 

Brent and Pierson hold hands as the plane flies up. Pierson closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Lexi comforts her as pierson remembers Alan hitting her. She puts her head on Brent. 

After 15 minutes. Pierson opens her eyes, seeing Lexi on her phone while Brent looks out of the window. "Are we up air now?", she nudges Brent. Brent kisses her cheek and whispers, "yes".

Pierson switches on her screen on the seat and starts watching a movie. Brent watches it with her while they share an earphone. Lexi was scrolling through tiktok. 

On the other hand - 

Ben : is texting someone and keeps smiling. 

Jeremy : who's that?

Ben : switches his mobile screen and looks at Jeremy. 

Jeremy : what are all those hearts about huh? -

Andrew interrupts : 

Andrew - you have Lexi. You don't need two girls okay? 

Ben : just don't tell anyone okay?

Jeremy : (whispers) you have to stop this. Don't make Lex feel bad. 

Andrew : I won't unless you stop. You are dating Lexi. 

Little did the three know that Lexi H was hearing everything as she was sitting behind them. 

Lexi H texts Pierson and Lexi about what she heard: 

(you will be viewing Lexi H's Phone. ) 

Lexi R : starts tearing up

Pierson : removes her earphone and hugs her tightly. 

Lexi R : Why did he do this to me?! I hate him!

Brent : see's Lexi crying. Straightens his seat and whispers to pierson. 

Brent : "what's up"

Pierson : its ben, noting else.

 Brent : what did he do? looks at Ben.

Pierson : ask Lexi yourself. 

(skipping to 5 hours later) 

Pierson sleeping on Brent's head. 

Lexi nudges Pierson. 

Pierson : you alright?

Lexi : Alan is in the same flight as us. I saw him walking through this aisle. He didn't notice me though. 

Pierson : shit. Brent! Brent! (she wakes up Brent) 

Brent : mmmm?

Pierson : Alan. Alan is in the same flight as us. Now what shall we do? He is waiting in the line to get some food. He is standing right behind our seat. 

Brent : you move inside I'll sit in the middle. I'll call Jermey to sit here. Alan can't touch you then.  Text him quick!

Jeremy sits on the outside seat while pierson is sitting inside holding Brent's arms. 

Lexi goes to Jeremys seat and sits next to Andrew. 

Pierson : tears up. I just hate Alan. We should get married quick. He'll be out of my mind. Thanks for protecting me. *Kisses him*

Brent : holds Pierson's sweaty hand tight, as Alan is standing on their aisle. 

Alan does not notice the squad. 

Ben : ugh there's trash standing next to me. ( talking about alan) 

Andrew : I can't believe he did that to pier though. 

( the squad tried their best not to make eye contact)

It was morning after 7 hours. 

Pierson gets up and kisses Brent on his lips. 

Brent : good morning. You're a nice alarm clock. ( winks)

Pierson : blushes. How much time left?

Brent : checks the plane location and says, " an hour more" 

Pierson : Okay. Looks at Lexi on the other side and sees her on Andrew's shoulder.

Pierson's eyes get bigger and can't believe what she is seeing. Nudges Brent as he searches for mouth mints. 

Brent : notices and mutters in pierson's ear, " landrew"

Pierson: i-i- never imagined. 

(everyone was asleep until they hear the plane bumping as they reach the ground.) \

Lexi R: wakes up and sees that she was sleeping on her friends shoulder. Shit!
Andrew : wakes up. 

Jeremy : bro chill! oh wait we landed. 

Lexi H : wakes up, opens her phone and misses benji ( her dog) 

Jeremy : we reached! WOOOO

Brent : shhhhh.

Pierson : ya ppl are still sleeping. 

Jeremy : you both are so quite. i know what yall just did right now. K-I-S-S-I-N-G (jokes)

Pierson : hits Jeremy playfully. 

Sorry for the BORING Chapter :( 

New chapter in a few hours. 💛💛