more than "just friends?"

*in the morning*

Pierson : (is asleep next to brent, does not notice that she is call curled up next to him)

Brent: Looks at pierson sleep and keeps staring at her, thinking about their relationship in the future.

*45 minutes later*

Pierson : wakes up yawing, stretching her arms as if it were to reach the ceiling.

( thinks about the kiss last night, she really enjoyed it)

Pierson's POV -

should I wake brent up? he looks too cute in his sleep. I have to talk about the kiss. I should make a move? I 'll ask lexi h.

THE TEXT: 

*pierson wakes up brent*

Brent - oh good morning pier? You look cute without makeup. Did you know?

Pierson - (starts blushing) Brent, I need to talk. 

Brent - is - it - about last night? ( he said, starting to get off the bed) 

Pierson - It is, and another thing too. 

Brent 's POV : 

did she like it? i should not have done that. What a jerk i am. 

Pierson - huh?

Brent - im so sorry. You can go on. 

Pierson - no problem. ( she says, gleaming at his face) 

Pierson - I wanted to say that I really like you, deep down inside and I do think you feel the same because of the way you were staring at me, the way you leaned in for a kiss... I am quite okay, you know, if we remain friends, but I really love you brent.

Brent : (shocked) P-Pierson? i like you too but we just met a few months ago, I don't think- I mean, i am totally fine with being in a relationship with you - 

Pierson - ( feels as if she swallowed her heart and gets teary and does not notice it) 

Brent - Im sorry pier - we can be bestfriends, I love you! 

Pierson - ( gets upset) if you love me, then why not in a relationship brent? 

Brent - starts tearing up

Pierson - its okay I understand- 

Brent : ( comes near pierson, and kisses her soft lips passionately as if he met heaven) 

Nobody's POV : 

brent tries to pull off but pierson wraps her arms around Brent's neck. 

( they stop after a few minutes and look at each other smiling) 

Pierson - So, will we tell others?

Brent - No, it will be our little secret 😉

The two of them start getting dressed, Brent and Pierson both sit together on the couch scrolling through tiktoks on Brent's phone , cuddling. 

Pierson - aww that's a cute one. Lets try it with the squad once they come. 

Brent - of course-

Suddenly :

A message pop's up on brents screen. 

" hey brent? wanna hang out today with me? - Love Emily" 

( to whoever does not know, Emily is brents ex girlfriend)

CLIFFHANGER!! 

hope you liked today's chapter, will upload the new one in a few hours, so stay tuned 💛