HECKING 2 HOURS!

Brent's POV: 

I was awake all night staring at Pierson's face as she slept after 5 hours once we went to bed. In the morning she was still sleeping. I got off bed looking at the dresser for a shirt to wear. Until I felt hands going up my chest. I knew it was pierson. She is a light sleeper. I stayed still as she hugged me from the back. She kissed me on the neck. I leaned in and kissed her gently. She wanted more so we did a make out for almost 20 minutes. I got a call from Andrew to be ready in half an hour. 

Brent - pierson, go for a shower I'll go next  if there is time k?

Pierson - why not if we both have a shower together? Saves time right?(winks and raises an eyebrow) 

Well I can't say 'no', I said. We had a shower and dressed up. 

(after the shower)

Pierson : Brent, don't wear shorts even though you look cute in them, trust me. You don't want bugs all around. It's a nature trek. 

I trusted her and wore sweatpants. I took a bag where I kept all stuff I and pierson needed. Our spare clothes, a towel, Pierson's cosmetics, watch, first aid and a mini camera. Pierson came out after changing pecked me on the lips and we head out in the main entrance hall. Everyone was there. Guess we were the late one's this time.

Lexi H - had fun last night?

Ben - probably. 

Pierson - we didn't do what you'll think, just Netflix and chill.

Brent's POV:

Andrew booked a private bus to our destination it was a 2 hour drive. Pierson slept on my shoulder. While I was all annoyed when Lexi h took pictures.  

Brent : don't you dare post that anywhere. We are not telling everyone else outside the world. 

Pierson : (wakes up) yea they all will go crazy. The "brierson" fan pages.  

Brent - you woke up huh?

Pierson - I've slept enough love. ( she whispers in my ears)

Dom : I'm hungry. 

Ben - oh gosh finally! I've been trying to say this for the past 30 minutes.

Pierson - Wait! you mean to say, only 30 minutes are over? 

Alex - yes, now lets ask Danny( bus driver) to stop the bus. 

Alan - there is mcD ahead. I can see the board.

Lexi R- lets go in then. (she says, after posting a reel on Instagram) 

They all get off the bus. Andrew grabs Lexi R's hand and offers to let her off the bus.

Ben - bro! don't take my lady away. chill. 

Lexi R - oh shut up ben! he is helping me get off the bus. 

Brent - yeah the fact that you wore heels on a trek. 

Lexi R - Shut up Brent.  

(they all get out at McDonalds and sit inside) 

Brent , Pierson , Lexi H and Andrew sat together at one table. 

Waitress - What should I get for all of you'll?

Pierson - I'm ordering an iced Tea and a cheeseburger.

Brent - Same as her. 

Andrew - Cola and a big mac please

Lexi H - Unsweetened Iced Tea would be good for me. 

Waitress - Brent and Pierson, we have a date special offer for dates. Would you like to try them? 

Pierson - uh ah, sure! 

(after eating they all get onto the bus, this was the time when everyone filmed)

Pierson - when are we gonna reach babe?  

Brent - In 10 -15 minutes?

Pierson - okay! (kisses him) 

Alan - aren't you both getting too cuddly when all of us are here?

Brent gets up in the bus. 

Author's Note : what you guys think Brent is gonna do next? Click on the star if you liked the chapter. I will be uploading the next one in a few hours! Thank you for 200 views!! Ahhh give me suggestions in the comments about the next chapter.