Chapter Two.

Not edited.

Maybe it was how the light slowly faded from his eyes that made me shiver, or possibly it was the way he pulled back his lips releasing a terrifying growl.
No. My thoughts whispered. I wish it was that easy, that his animalistic ways were what scared me. But it wasn't. It was the way he pushed me away from him; like I was poison.

" Who are you? " the man in front of me all but growled out. Blood rushed to my head as I felt my cheeks flare up. Questions raged through my mind as I wondered why this man had just an affect on me. Realizing I still had to answer him I opened my mouth to speak,

" Um...I'm n-new. " I stuttered due to my lack of communication skills. His already disgusted faced twisted into a menacing, cold mask as he took in my voice. Was I really that revolting?

" Get out of my face. " he demanded while shoving me farther into the wall causing a slight whimper to escape. Looking up I tried to look for some sign of kindness, my heart was breaking and I need him.

drip, drop.

Reaching up to my face I caught the leaking traitor. This could not be happening. I thought as I raced out escaping the roaring laughter of my fellow classmates. Sob after sob raked my body as I struggled to stay afloat.

Get ahold of yourself. You don't need him. Need? I have never needed someone; but I knew deep down that I needed this man. He was my reason for holding on so long. If he didn't want me, who would?

As the day I passed I repeatedly heard my name being carried around the school along with the name Antonio. It didn't take long for me to realize the insanely handsome man was Antonio. But what did it matter, I will never talk to him again.

Or so I thought.

" Is that her Antonio? " a beautiful voice sounded behind me. Antonio? Turning around I came face to face with he man I loved holding hands with the most gorgeous girl. My eyelashes flattered quickly as I tried to keep my tear in bay. I refused to cry anymore; I didn't need him, I didn't need anyone.

" Yeah babe. " he sneered. The girl gasped as she turned to look at me with jealousy, but that's not what surprised me, it was the fact that underneath the jealous glare she showed pity. She was pitying me. And that's all that took for my battle to end as my tears erupted down my face. I turned to flee like the coward I was only to be stopped by a growl. Slowly turning around once more I caught Antonio's eyes before releasing a slight smile. I finally understood why this was happening to me; this was my punishment. This is what I deserved; I was a sinner, and this was my own personal hell. Yes. That's it, life after all is my hell, and no matter what I did no one will want me. Not even my mother could hold on to this cruel life anymore, I wasn't enough for her. And I will never be enough for anyone. Shocked presented itself on his face leaving me with the opportunity to escape, even if it was only a days worth of freedom.

Hopefully you guys liked it.