author's note

Hello everyone! It's been a long time!

A lot has happened since I last gave an update. 

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during this pandemic. If you have lost anyone during this time, I want to send my condolences.

The main reason I am writing this authors note is to share a few things. I started another book on Dreame. This will be a very short book-- just something to get me started back up on writing again. After that book, I plan on coming back and finishing HRK.

I want to thank everyone who has stayed with me through the years! Everyone who has commented, liked, even just read my book. THANK YOU! 

If you would like to read the other book I started I will leave the link in my profile page. Please go and check it out if you can! And let me know what you think about it! Thank you!

Here is a brief synopsis:

 His glare narrowed as he stared at me—waiting for me to drink the poison he bestowed upon me.

This was his mercy.

No matter how I pleaded, or how much I cried, I knew it was pointless. He was set on killing me.

So, with shaky hands I raised the bowl to my lips and stared back at him—at my King, my father, and drank the poison.

This was my mercy to myself.

As I choked on the blood that the poison induced; I reached for him one last time. I was not sure what I excepted from him. From a man who could easily watch his child die. That was my last memory of the wretch life I had lived. Because at 18 years old, I was sentenced to death.

So, why was I back?