Chapter 95

Lizzie's POV:
We start getting ready for dinner. Y/N looks ridiculously good as usual. I wrap my arms around her waist from behind kissing her cheek letting my hand rest on her lower stomach. I feel as she shivers with the contact.
"You look beautiful princess," I say nibbling her ear lobe.
"All for you," Y/N assures me turning round to kiss me.
"I can't wait to take it off you," I whisper against her lips as I trail my hands up and down her arms. They look so good.
"I love you," she replies cupping my face kissing me gently. Damn I haven't been affectionate without sex for a while shit. I've been an awful wife.
"I love you so much baby. You know that right?" I check.
"Of course I do. Where's this coming from?" Y/N asks concerned.
"I feel like I haven't been as good a wife as you deserve. I'm sorry," I apologise. She takes me in her arms hugging me tightly stroking my hair.
"Lizzie no one could love me better than you do. This weekend isn't about exploring our love but our lust. We'll focus on our love again when we get home and start looking into having kids. It doesn't mean you don't show me you love me. I can see it when you look at me with that smile. And when you rub your thumb across my hand when we hold hands. Your love language is touch my love. And I always know how much you care," Y/N assures me kissing my forehead.
"I'm so lucky to love you," I sigh content.
"I'm the lucky one. Now I'm going to need that smile back and some kisses because I hate seeing you sad," Y/N requests kissing all over my face making me smile brightly. I pull her in for a kiss full of all the love I have for her.
"Better?" She checks.
"Better."
"You know if you don't want Scarlett to spend the night with us she doesn't have to," Y/N suggests.

There's a knock at the door and Scarlett walks in nervously.
"Can we talk?" Scarlett inquires.
"Of course Scar. What is it?" I inquire concerned.
"I called Colin to check in and he's feeling a little insecure about the whole thing. So I think it's best if we keep the rest of the holiday platonic," Scarlett explains.
"That's fine. Why were you nervous?" Y/N queries.
"Because he's the one who talked you both into it and now I'm stopping it," she mumbles embarrassed.
"It's ok. I was starting to feel a little insecure too," I admit. Scarlett breathes a sigh of relief.
"Ok well I'll see you downstairs when you're ready. Thank you for all of this," Scarlett states pulling us both in for a group hug.
"It was our pleasure literally," I joke.
"Well it wasn't mine earlier," Y/N pretends to sulk making us both laugh.
"I'm sure she'll make it up to you," Scarlett smirks leaving.
"Thank Fuck," Y/N breathes.
"What?"
"Don't get me wrong it was mind-blowing but I don't like sharing my incredibly hot wife," Y/N explains covering her face. I wrap my arms around her shoulders.
"Well I'm all yours now princess. And your incredibly hot wife can't wait to spend this evening with just you."
"At least you know how stunning you are my love," Y/N laughs.
"You always make sure I do."

Y/N's POV:
We want one final messy night so we decide to eat dinner out then come back to the house for drinking games. Dinner was full of Cobie talking about their hike which was kind of boring but poor girl isn't getting laid so it makes sense. When we get back I pull out all the shot glasses and the bottles of vodka this could get messy.
"Ok Y/L/N. I have so many questions. You're the most educated person on the topic," Cobie starts slurring.
"I feel like we're all drunk enough so hit me," I agree.
"Ok excluding Lizzie so you don't get divorced. Who would you fuck marry avoid?" Cobie inquires.
"Well I'm being avoided," Florence laughs taking herself out of the equation.
"Actually I was going to avoid Lauren. We're too close now to cross that line again. I'd probably fuck Florence and Marry Scarlett," I reason. Lizzie climbs off my lap going to pour herself another drink.
"You're in trouble," Scarlett teases. I jump up hurrying after her.
"You ok?" I ask Lizzie fiddling with my fingers nervously. No answer. I wrap my arms around her waist from behind kissing her cheek.
"Please talk to me my love," I plead. Nothing.
"Fine I'll just go and flirt with Cobie," I joke. With that I'm pinned against the wall with my arms above my head.
"Don't you dare," she warns.
"What's wrong mommy?" I smirk.
"Stop being a brat or I won't touch you for a week," Lizzie demands.
"Ok I'm sorry. I just wanted you to talk to me. I love you and I hate when you're annoyed with me," I explain. She cups my face bringing me in for a hug.
"I just don't like the thought of you being married or loving anyone else. I know it's just a game but it gave me flashbacks of when I lost you to Scarlett," Lizzie informs me. I squeeze her tightly.
"You're never going to lose me. We're going to have wonderful kids and could be football mums. We're going to have a beautiful house. When the kids go off to University we could go on one of those cruises around the world or live in a different country every month. And I don't care what happens as long as you're by my side and you will be," I assure her.
"I love you so much Y/N," she declares kissing me.
"I love you too sulky. Let's go and have more drinks. You can sit on my lap and let everyone know that you own me," I suggest. She smirk biting her lip nodding.

I sit down on the sofa with Lizzie sitting on my lap clinging onto me.
"I think I prefer it when you're fighting," Lauren laughs.
"You're just salty she avoided you and she's all mine," Lizzie snarks.
"All yours my love," I agree kissing her cheek.
"They're adorable leave them be," Scarlett requests. Lauren rolls her eyes sipping her drink.
"Ok Cobie I have a question if you could sleep with anyone of us who would it be?" Florence inquires.
"Y/N," Lauren, Cobie, Scarlett and Lizzie say in unison making me blush.
"That was a stupid question babe," Lauren laughs.
"I have a good one. Do you know what BlackHill is?" I ask.
"Yeah it's Nat and Maria's ship name. I think they'd be great together," Cobie replies.
"Yeah they'd be a hot couple. Why didn't Marvel think of that?" Scarlett adds.
"Congratulations. You just broke the internet, if you allow me to post it," I giggle showing them the recording on my phone.
"I'm in," Scarlett says. Cobie nods.
"Queue internet meltdown in 3...2...1," I laugh as it posts.
"How about we permanently break it?" Florence suggests.
"What do you have in mind?" I check.
"You and Lizzie together then a marvel group photo," Florence explains.
"Oooh I'm in."

Lizzie's POV:
The online newspapers start reporting that Instagram and Twitter are both down after too many people trying to like the photo at once.
"Ok now we've broken the internet. I think it's time to crash," Scarlett suggests looking at Lauren and Cobie passed out on the sofa.
"Good idea. I'll carry Lauren first then I'll carry Cobie," Y/N agrees. By the time she lays down on the bed she's exhausted.
"How about a massage princess? I can feel the tension in your body," I offer.
"Yes please," she agrees. I lift off her shirt and she lies down. I straddle her ass kissing the top of it starting to massage her. She starts to moan as I hit the right spots.
"Baby please stop making those sounds when I can't do anything about it," I beg.
"Ok you can stop now thank you." I climb off her and bite my lip when she turns over. Her body always had me hooked.
"Like what you see my love," She smirks.
"Always. I can't wait to show you just how much when we get home tomorrow baby," I whisper against her lip letting my knee graze her centre causing her to moan into my mouth.
"You're such a tease," she sighs.
"Patience princess. I'll take really good care of you when we get home tomorrow," I assure her lying pretty much on top of her to cuddle.

"Why didn't you tell me you were feeling insecure?" Y/N asks stroking my hair.
"Because I didn't want to be difficult I guess," I sigh.
"Lizzie you are my number one priority if you told me never to speak to anyone ever again I'd do it. All I care about is your happiness and our life together. You've got to keep talking to me my love," Y/N encourages me.
"I will. I'm scared about leaving it too late to have kids," I admit.
"I know. If for some reason you can't have them I'll carry them. Or we can adopt. Whatever you want. Let's not worry until we have a reason to. Ok?" Y/N checks cupping my face.
"Ok I love you. It's funny you're an emotional top but a physical bottom and I'm vice versa," I laugh.
"I love you too. That is true. Only for you though my love," Y/N reminds me.
"I know. You're such a good girl," I whisper making her blush.
"Stop teasing I'm tired," Y/N pleads.
"Ok princess goodnight I love you," I giggle.
"I love you too my koala," she replies kissing me gently as she laughs at my position.

Author's Note: This felt like a more natural continuation of the story rather than adding more smut for the sake of it. Only 5 chapters to go...