Chapter 83

TW⚠️ Severe Depression
Y/N's POV:
My mum let me go home after a day knowing it was too much for me to bear being in a house filled with Tom. She set one condition that I message her every morning and evening to tell her I'm ok. I set an automated text for every person I love for morning and evening saying along the lines of I love you but I'm still not ready to talk in slight variations. Im not ok. I don't know what day or time it is. I've been sat in the same position since I've got back watching Netflix, drinking beer and only getting up to answer the door to take out. I've gone full on Endgame Thor. It's not humorous. It's not funny. It's terrifying. I'm in a rut. And I can't get out. I'm not sure I want to.

Lizzie's POV:
I get an overnight flight as soon as we finish wrapping for the day so I can be there for Y/N ASAP. She's not in a good way. She won't answer the door to anyone. With me she doesn't have a choice. I don't know what Y/N I'll find and honestly I'm a little scared. Unlocking the front door the smell off left overs and beer almost knocks me out. I walk into the front room and see Y/N with her eyes glued to the TV drinking at 8 am. Shit.
"Baby?" I say trying to get her attention. She turns to me looking confused at my presence. Her eyes are bloodshot and it doesn't look like she's slept or showered in days.
"Why are you here? What day is it? What time is it?" She slurs.
"It's 8am on Thursday. I'm meant to be home today. Are you not excited to see me?" I inquire concerned.
"No. You remind me too much of him," Y/N sighs taking another swig.
"Why are you acting like he's dead?" I ask agitated.
"You know if he's unconscious for much longer he'll lose brain function and muscle function. He's Spider-Man. Acting is his whole life. He'll want to be dead," She explains.
"Alright enough. Enough of the negativity and beer and whatever pity party you're throwing yourself. You're getting in the shower putting clean clothes on then we're going to go for a run. You'll sweat out all the rubbish you've been putting into your body. You'll then come back and have another shower. We will then go to hospital to support Tom and his mom. I will get Taylor to book you a therapy appointment because clearly you need it," I instruct taking control.

"My best friend is in a coma. You don't understand. I was meant to be the one that dies young. I'm meant to be the one in that bed not him. He's meant to live a long healthy and happy life. He'll finally pluck up the courage to ask out Zendaya and they'll have beautiful kind kids. He'll be the best dad. And will create such joy and happiness in people's lives. It should be me," She shouts before breaking down.
"Don't say that. Don't you dare say that. If it was you it would break me. I will not lose you. Do you understand me? So you get up if not for yourself do it for me or your mom or sister or Scarlett or anyone. Do it for our future kids. Please Y/N," I beg sobbing.
"I can't," she whispers through her tears.
"Yes you can because I'm with you every step of the way. We'll take it one step at a time. Let's start with a shower ok nice and simple. I'll be with you the whole time," I encourage her extending my hand. She takes it. I run her a shower and help her take off her clothes she's almost in a state of shock.
"Do you want me to wash you?" I check.
"No I can do it but will you just stand outside so I know you're there?" She pleads.
"Whatever you need." I hear her quiet sobs in the shower as she scrubs herself clean. She brushes her teeth before sitting at the chair by our dresser.

Y/N's POV:
Who is this woman I'm looking at? She's broken. Lizzie's right I need to support his family and I need therapy. While I'm in my daze Lizzie begins to brush my hair not saying much just helping me in anyway she can. I hold her hand on my shoulder.
"You don't have to say anything. Just know that I love you," Lizzie assures me kissing my cheek.
"I love you too." She smiles. I need to get better for her.
"Do you want me to dry your hair?" Lizzie asks. I nod. It's taking all my strength not to break down. And she knew that. When I'm ready we go for a slow run and I'm starting to feel a lot better.
"Tell me about what it's like leading your own show? I need a distraction," I request. Lizzie speaks so animatedly about the show that it even makes me smile. Only she could make me smile in this moment. The way she could ramble and run at the same time was really impressive. When we get back I take another shower to really get rid of the stink of alcohol scrubbing myself clean. I finally finish getting ready for a second time and I feel myself start to panic at the thought of going back. It's not for me it's for Tom.
"Are you ready?" Lizzie checks as we approach the front door.
"As I'll ever be."