Chapter 86

Lizzie's POV:
We both get ready separately to surprise each other with what we've chosen to wear. I was looking forward to the date but I was so excited about what comes after. I've had this thing for ages now and I can't wait to use it. The thought of her begging and... I'm woken out of my horny daze by the doorbell. I answer it to see Y/N there with flowers.
"For my incredibly beautiful wife," Y/N says kissing my cheek.
"You're such a dork. I love you," I reply kissing her properly taking the flowers. I put them in a Vase then take her arm following her into the cab.
"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I ask as the driver starts the engine.
"I wanted to do something a little different and fun because I think we deserve that after the last few months. I know I haven't been easy to cope with and I'm so grateful you stuck by me through it all. So I thought about what we'd both have fun doing. I know how much you love Star Wars and I found a bar that is Star Wars themed. They do cocktail making and they have great food. Then we can go home and do whatever you want," she informs me winking.
"I love that idea. You're so thoughtful baby. You already know what I want," I whisper nibbling her ear lobe. She takes a deep breath trying to centre herself. Ok this could be fun. I rest my hand on her upper thigh squeezing it.
"Behave or you'll be waiting another 3 months," Y/N warns me.
"Oh please you couldn't wait that long. You know you'll be begging for me by this evening," I smirk squeezing her thigh again. I feel as shivers cover her body.
"Y..you overestimate yourself princess," she stutters trying to stay calm.
"We'll see."

We pull up at the bar and it's breathtaking. It's so clever. It looks empty though. We walk inside and it's just us and the bartender.
"What did you do?" I ask her.
"Nothing the owner's daughter might be a fan so I said I'd sign some stuff and hang out with her one day and that was it," She explains.
"Thank you. I'm glad because all I want to do is spend time with you," I state kissing her cheek. The owner greets us and is so grateful to Y/N for her agreement. Y/N would do it for nothing shes just like that. The woman starts by teaching us how to make the most basic cocktail so we can progress from there. Y/N likes to show off so asked the woman if she could teach her some tricks to flip the bottles etc. I must admit she got the hang of it pretty easily and I was super impressed. I bit my lip smiling while I admired her. I couldn't wait until we got home.

"I'm thinking of inviting Katherine over for dinner this week is that ok?" I inquire as we eat.
"Yeah I suppose that's ok," she agrees reluctantly. Ok what's the problem?
"Don't sound too excited. You don't like Katherine?" I ask confused.
"She touches you too much and she's overall flirty. I don't like anyone else touching you but me. Paul's fine because he's old and has a wife and vision has to kiss you etc but Katherine touches you off screen too. I just don't like it," She sighs. I rest my hand on her thigh.
"Katherine shows affection through touch in the same way you use words. She's married with a husband and kids. There's nothing to worry about princess because I'm all yours. You know that. And you know that no one can make me feel as good as you can. And no one can make me scream the way you can," I assure her making her smile.
"Can we invite Kat over too? So then whenever Katherine flirts with you I have someone to flirt with as well," She smirks. I tilt my head.
"You belong to me. You do not flirt with anyone else. You are mine. Do you understand me?" I warn her.
"Yes mommy," she whispers nibbling on my ear lobe.
"Stop teasing Y/N," I plead.
"We can leave now if you want," she offers. I nod eagerly and she gets up to pay the bill. She makes sure to leave a large tip before we get straight in the cab eager to get home.

Y/N's POV:
As soon as we get home Lizzie drags me into our room pushing me down onto the bed. We were both so desperate for each other, our kisses hungry and erratic. Both of us throw our clothes off pretty quickly.
"Tell me what you need princess," Lizzie instructs.
"You Lizzie," I plead.
"That's not my name," she warns chocking me slightly as she kisses me.
"I need you mommy," I smirk and I see her eyes darken with lust.
"Well you've been a pretty good girl so I'll show you what I got you," Lizzie whispers against my lips before getting up handing me a present box. I open it eagerly. Inside is a strapless strap and a blindfold. Damn.
"Do you like it princess?" She checks.
"Y..yes," I stutter.
"What do you want me to do now baby?" Lizzie smirks.
"I want you to tie me up and blindfold me. I want you to kiss every inch of my body. I want you to be rough with me. I want you to make me scream so much I lose my voice," I plead needy.
"Only if you're a good girl. Will you be good?"
"Very good," I say needing her desperately.
"Ok baby. Lie back for me and put your hands above your head," She instructs.
"Yes Mommy," I agree and she kisses me hungrily.

Smut
Lizzie ties my arms above my head so I can't touch her. She picks up the blindfold.
"Are you sure?" Lizzie double checks.
"I need you please," I beg.
"Patience baby you know I'll look after you," she assures me placing the blindfold over my eyes kissing me passionately as she does. I feel her lips on my neck biting gently earning a moan. Lizzie wasn't wasting time she kisses down my body pretty quickly.
"Keep your legs open and do not move them. Am I clear?" She instructs.
"Yes Mommy."
"Good girl," she says before starting to devour me. All I wanted to do was hold her bun pushing her tongue deeper. It took everything in me not to close my legs. The pleasure was overwhelming as her tongue worked meticulously. Just as I was about to cum she pulls back. I let out a frustrated whine.
"That was for wanting to flirt with another woman. Do you want to flirt with another woman baby?" She whispers against my lips.
"No I only want to flirt with you. Only you can make me feel this good," I assure her.
"You're mine," she reminds me chocking me gently.
"All yours." She kisses back down my body and I need her to speed up but I know to keep my mouth shut unless I'm moaning. She starts to taste me again and again until I cum. I keep my legs wide open as I was told. Lizzie doesn't waste time and curls two fingers inside me. Fuck that feels good. She speeds up not wasting anytime thrusting harder and deeper everytime. My moans now loud and erratic I was close.
"Not yet princess," she instructs. So I hold back fuck. She speeds up and it was almost impossible.
"Please Mommy," I beg.
"Ok baby cum for me," Lizzie allows and I do drenching her fingers.
"You taste so good princess," She informs me as I hear a pop of Lizzie's fingers retracting from her mouth. My hips buck wanting more.

"Are you ready for your present now baby?" Lizzie checks. I nod eagerly. I feel the blindfold lift off my face to see those stunning green eyes.
"I want you to see me fuck you princess. Keep your eyes on me. Are you ready?"
"Yes. Can I please taste you first? I want to make you feel good too," I plead.
"Ok princess," she agrees positioning herself over my face. Nothing would ever taste as good as her. Nothing sounds as good as her moaning my name. It's not long before she cums moaning my name loudly. She kisses me in thanks before she goes to the box to get the strapless strap. She moans as she slips it inside herself. Fuck. I can't wait for her to fuck me. I keep my legs open wide and she smirks.
"Look at you all ready for me to fuck you baby," Lizzie observes running a finger through me. I nod eagerly wanting her inside me. She chokes me slightly as she pushes inside me and I feel so much pleasure. She thrusts into me over and over and over again I want to wrap my legs around her waist so she can go deeper so I do.
"You will pay for that later," she warns me as she continues to fuck me over and over again. I was close and could feel it building inside me.
"Mommy," I moan loudly as I get closer. She speeds up absolutely ruining me as she chokes me slightly harder oh my god. I yell Mommy loudly as I drench her and the sheets cumming again. She undoes the ties and bends me over so I'm on all fours.
"Are you ready for your punishment princess?" She smirks.
"Yes Mommy. I'm sorry," I apologise.
"You will be. Remember it's Mango to stop," Lizzie reminds me. She spanks me hard. Once. Why am I enjoying this? Twice. Damn. Three times. Fuck. Four times. Ouch. Five times. That stings.
"Are you going to be a good girl now?" Lizzie whispers running the tip of the strap through my folds.
"Yes Mommy. I'm sorry," I apologise again. She doesn't answer just pushes into me starting to absolutely ruin me. She pulls my hair as she does. There's no way I'll be able to walk tomorrow. Lizzie had never been this rough before and I loved it.
She keeps going until I've cum so many times my legs are all over the place and I can't move myself. She rolls me over laying me on the pillow taking the strap off.
"Are you ok?" Lizzie asks concerned. I manage to put my thumb up as she pulls the covers over me.
Smut over

"Do you want cuddles?" Lizzie inquires. I nod and she lifts my head onto her chest as I compose myself.
"Are you sure you're ok? It wasn't too much?"
"That was incredible. I enjoyed every second," I assure her and she blushes.
"I love you so much baby," Lizzie sighs content kissing me gently.
"I love you too. And I'm all yours. Always and forever," I remind her.
"I have a question," Lizzie informs me.
"What is it?" I reply almost concerned.
"Would you ever consider a threesome with Scarlett if she asked us?"
"I don't know but I know you would," I smirk.
"Don't lie if Scarlett asked we'd both say yes," Lizzie laughs.
"You're probably right."
"I've never done anything like that before though," Lizzie sighs. I remain silent.
"Oh my god you had a threesome," she yells.
"It was at University. My friends were a couple and I fancied both of them one night we were drunk and it just happened," I admit.
"Well we know who's taking charge if we ever do," Lizzie giggles.
"It won't happen. You've really tired me out so I'm going to need sleep my love. I'll repay you in the morning," I assure her kissing her gently.
"I can't wait. Goodnight princess."

Author's Note: Do you all seriously want a threesome with Scar?