Chapter 85

Y/N's POV:
Lizzie and I are back in LA while she films Wandavision. I think the concept is awesome but I don't want it spoiled for me. As a marvel fan I hate spoilers. I want to watch and experience everything for the first time. I spend a lot of time in Lizzie's dressing room with people in and out all day to check on me. Scarlett is coming today which is exciting she's finally wrapped Black Widow. I've finally finished my song so I can't wait to play it for her too. Lizzie and I still haven't been intimate. It feels like she could just look at me and I'll orgasm. 3
Months without sex with my goddess of a wife is too much. She wants me to feel ready in myself. I finally feel I am. I actually spoke to my therapist about it yesterday and she thinks I'm ready too. So I've planned a special date night.

Lizzie walks in with just a towel wrapped around her. Ok this shit is torture.
"My eyes are up here Y/N," she warns.
"Hey my wife has the body of a goddess and I see your eyes all the time let me appreciate you even if it is with a towel wrapped around you," I refute making her laugh. She undoes the towel letting it drop to the floor.
"How about now?" Lizzie smirks. God I've missed her body.
"How are you so perfect?" I ask breathless pulling her in for a kiss.
"I'm not in anyway but you make me feel like I am," She replies smiling.
"I was thinking tonight we can have a date night. I think I'm finally ready. I spoke to my therapist and she says I'm making proper improvements. Don't get me wrong I'd love to take care of you right now but I want it to be special. After this long we deserve the entire night to be together. And you've got the day off tomorrow too plenty of time for you legs to recover," I inform her.
"I suppose I can wait until this evening but princess I'm never waiting this long again. I love you so much but I need you so badly. It's like every inch of my skin is on fire every time I'm around you and the only way for it to be soothed is your touch and your lips on my body," Lizzie whispers kissing my neck.
"How about a quick preview?" I suggest and she smirks.
"Are you sure?" She checks.
"Positive. Lie down princess," I instruct. Lizzie lies down pulling me in for a kiss. I start to kiss down her neck.

Smut
"Someone is eager," I tease.
"Shut up and give me what I've been craving," she demands.
"And what would that be princess?" I whispers against her lips.
"You tasting me. Making me moan your name. Your fingers inside me making me scream," Lizzie informs me. I bite her neck gently before kissing down her neck and chest. Knowing Lizzie was frustrated i don't waste time running a finger through her folds before sucking it clean.
"Please Y/N," she begs. I smirk before attaching my lips to her clit and she throws her head back in pure pleasure. I interlock our hands while I taste her.
Every movement of my tongue brings her closer. It's not long before she's cumming for a first time. I missed hearing her moan my name. I push two fingers inside her instantly thrusting fast and hard. I knew it wasn't going to take long and sure enough within a few minutes she was shouting my name as she cums for the second time. We didn't have time for another round so I clean her up with my tongue before moving up her body to kiss her passionately. She takes my fingers in her mouth sucking them clean. Damn. Lizzie pulls me in for a passionate kiss before dragging my hand walking me to the shower. As soon as I'm inside naked she drops to her knees starting to taste me I grip her hair for stability while she drive me wild. My hips grind against her tongue bringing me closer to my first. She sucks my bundle of nerves a few more times as I moan her name loudly. She doesn't give me time to settle instead pushes two fingers inside me as she kisses my neck hungrily. I start to meet her fingers with my hips wanting them deeper. Every thrust made me moan. She knew I was close so put her hand gently round my neck sending me into my second.
"You're mine baby girl," I whisper as I start to wash her body.
"All yours," She assures me.
Smut Over

Not long after we get to set Scarlett arrives while Lizzie films. Scarlett looks at me like I could break at any moment.
"You're not in a China shop. You can poke me and tease me the way you usually do. I'm not going to fall apart. Please stop treating me like im broken," I request.
"What are you talking about? I'm looking at the necklace of bite marks Lizzie has left on your neck," Scarlett laughs confused. I run to the mirror and she's right. Damn Lizzie is marking her territory. That's hot.
"Sorry I'm just so used to people walking on egg shells around me," I apologise.
"I don't think you're broken Y/N for the record and you have nothing to apologise for. Come on you've kept me waiting I want to hear this song," She encourages me.
"They sent me the rough copy of the title sequence so this is what it could look like," I show her the video on my camera. I watch as Scarlett is captivated by the music and the images. I feel proud of my work. This was something I'd never done before.
"Im lost for words. It's mesmerising and so dark. The message is spectacular. I have no faults or complaints. I'm proud of you," She observes excitedly hugging me tightly.
"This is the only approval that matters to me. Even if they hate it as long as you love it that's all I care about. This is your project Scar. I want it to be perfect. You deserve that," I inform her and she smiles brightly.
"I love you so much. I'm so lucky to call you my friend," she states holding me even tighter.

"Did you just friend zone me Scarlett? I think it's pretty ironic since I gave you the best sex you've ever had," I tease her.
"You're married and I'm not discussing my sex life," Scarlett warns me.
"Ok Johansson just admit it. I was mind blowing," I taunt her.
"You're right you're a great pillow princess," she quips back damaging my ego.
"Ouch," Lizzie laughs as she walks in.
"I am not tell her my love," I plead.
"You're not great you're excellent," Lizzie adds making Scarlett laugh harder and me sulk.
"Fine I'm not going to do what I had planned for this evening then. I guess it's an early night for me," I sigh. Lizzie looks at me panicked.
"Don't worry Y/N. I'll take really good care of her," Scarlett smirks wrapping her arm around Lizzie's waist.
"Get your hands off my wife," I demand jealous.
"Relax Y/N. Don't pretend you hadn't dreamt of this moment," Scarlett laughs.

"I'm going to pay for that later aren't I?" Lizzie observes.
"Depends if you're a good girl on our date or not," I whisper nibbling at her ear.
"I'm still here you know," Scarlett reminds us.
"As if you haven't always wanted a threesome," Lizzie challenges her and she blushes.
"I..uh definitely have not I'm eng..engaged," Scarlett stutters making Lizzie and I laugh. Lizzie and I both look at each other having the same idea. I move to one side of Scarlett and Lizzie to the other. Time to tease her.
"Why didn't you tell us that's what you wanted? That could've been arranged. What is it Scarlett? You want to give us full control?" I smirk inches from kissing her neck.
"You know I don't mind sharing. You did always say how good Y/N is between the sheets. I'll let you into a little secret. Now I'm the one in charge. It would be us both tending to your every desire," Lizzie adds taunting her further her eyes change colour with desire. I knew she wouldn't do anything she loves Colin but it was fun to tease her.
"If you want us to fuck you Scarlett," I start.
"You only have to beg," Lizzie winks as she walks back to set. Scarlett collapses onto the sofa in a flustered mess. Our work here is done.
"I hate you both," Scarlett sighs.
"We love you too," I laugh.