Chapter 80

Lizzie's POV:
I get up early to make Y/N pancakes for breakfast. She had to pick up Tom in an hour and a half so she had to start getting ready. I feel arms snake around my waist as I cook.
"What's this in aid of my love?" Y/N asks kissing my cheek.
"Consider it step one of me being a more attentive wife," I answer.
"Ok I'll enjoy it. What's step two?" She queries jumping up on the counter top popping a Berry into her mouth.
"Step two is date night this evening. We're going to your favourite pub for dinner and drinks. They've got a band on too so I thought we could dance the night away," I inform her and there's that goofy grin I adore.
"I love you. Do you know that?" Y/N checks cupping my face.
"I do. And I love you too so much. How are you feeling about your meeting with Feige?"
"Nervous I mean Marvel is the biggest franchise in the world. If I get the gig and I do it well then my song could be downloaded hundreds of thousands of times. My profile would be raised exponentially and I'd relax a bit more about my hiatus," I ramble.
"He wants you Y/N. He wouldn't have asked me if he wasn't already certain. I'm so proud of you baby. And I know you love Marvel and Nat long before you met me. It just feels like fate doesn't it?" I assure her excitedly.
"Yeah I guess it does. Are you sure you're ok with me entering your world? If you're not I can still pull out."
"It's not just my world it's our world. Marvel is a part of our family. Your best man and best friend is in marvel. You've become ordained to perform a marriage ceremony for your ex girlfriend and friend who's also marvel. Your ex booty call is in Marvel. I can't wait for you to get the recognition you deserve," I agree.
"Damn when you put it like that I really am living the dream," She smirks.
"I hope you mean being married to me," I warn her.
"No Lizzie that's not just a dream it's a fairytale because our love is magic our relationship is magic. It makes no sense at times but it's fate," Y/N professes.
"Alright Shakespeare eat your pancakes," I laugh kissing her gently as I plate up.

Y/N's POV:
I message Tom I'm outside and he runs out like an excited kid.
"Right before we go to set I have some ground rules from Scarlett. You are only allowed in the trailer area. You're not allowed to see the sets or anything else. You'll have to sign an NDA. And if you open your mouth about anything you see I'm telling Zendaya that I caught you kissing a Jennifer Anniston poster last week," I warn him.
"But that was when we were 12. Ugh fine. I get it I'm not good with spoilers but I'm really happy for Scarlett ok. This has been a long time coming and she really deserves it. I also still feel guilty about breaking you up," he mumbles nervously.
"Tom that wasn't all your fault. And besides Scarlett's now engaged to the love of her life and I'm now married to mine," I assure him.
"So you're good again. Did you make up?" Tom checks smirking.
"We did but not in the way your gutter brain is thinking. We've actually decided to just focus on the romance for the moment," I inform him.
"Ok that was definitely your idea and not Lizzie's because all she talks about is your arms. That woman can not keep her hands off you. I bet you don't last two days," he laughs.
"I'm offended. My wife is a goddess but I have some self control," I sigh.
"We'll see."

We arrive on set and they make Tom sign an NDA. They also put a security guard with him to make sure he doesn't leave the trailer area which made me laugh profusely. Kevin approaches me with Taylor. Ok here we go.
"Tom I hope you're behaving. Y/N are you ready to have a talk?" Feige inquires.
"Yes sir," I agree following him leaving Tom alone with a security guard. We walk to an office on the lot and he looks very serious. It's like sitting in front of the school principal.
"I'm sure Lizzie has already told you what I want to ask you. I hope you don't mind I asked her first I just wanted to judge if you'd say yes. And if you'd forgiven me with the whole Natasha thing," He laughs.
"The answer to the last part is never. And of course I want to work on this film. This character means the world to me and for her to be getting her own solo film which is about 5 years too late btw is something I've wanted since Iron Man 2. To even be a small part of that would be an honour," I agree making him laugh again.
"Ok so I'll pitch you the idea. We want you to sing on the opening credits sequence. It's going to show basically the way the red room has infiltrated major governments as well as the abduction of young girls to become a part of it. We were wondering if you had any ideas," he inquires.
"Ok I have a few but I want a contract signed before I share them. I don't want them to be used by you with another artist," I explain.
"Fair enough. Here are the contracts why don't you give them a read over." Taylor takes one copy and I take the other checking everything. She sent a photo to our lawyers they looked over everything and said it was good to sign.
"Ok now that's sorted. Your idea?" He asks.
"Cover of Smells like teen spirit slowed down if you read the lyrics of the song they're quite haunting. I want to slow it down. It slowly builds but never quite crescendos. Give me a couple of days to work on a demo," I explain my idea.
"I'm intrigued and can't wait to hear it. Thank you for agreeing to this," Fiege replies.
"No problem I'll send it over as soon as it's done. Also you can make the whole Nat thing up to me by making a Scarlet Witch film." He laughs loudly while Taylor glares at me.

Scarlett's waiting outside to see how it went. I relay the events of the meeting to her and she hugs me excitedly.
"Scarlett I'm a married woman," I tease her and she rolls her eyes letting go of me.
"You're also an idiot," she quips back.
"An idiot that is going to sing in your film," I say ecstatic.
"Our film," she corrects me.
"He did ask if I'd forgiven him yet. I said I never would but the blow would be lessened by a Scarlet Witch film," I inform her and she laughs.
"I can't believe my time is almost over," she sighs.
"But Scarlett Nat will live on forever. In the hearts of Marvel fans and as the first badass female superhero of the MCU. Your legacy is immense," I try to bring her comfort.
"You really think so?" she asks tearily.
"I know so."

Lizzie's POV:
When the front door opens and Y/N sees me she bites her lip trying to conceal a smile. She shakes her head.
"Damn," she says walking towards me.
"I'm glad you like it princess. Now how about you hop in the shower so we can go and have a really fun night?" I suggest.
"Are you trying to say I stink?" Y/N pretends to sulk.
"No I just have something for you in our room that I want you to wear so hurry up," I instruct.
"Can I at least get a kiss? I actually told Feige to give you a solo movie to make up for killing off Nat. So if you get one it's all thanks to me," She informs me and I laugh.
"You didn't."
"Of course I did. I'm your wife and your number one fan," she assures me. I pull her in for a kiss and when we pull away she just smiles.
"See that's all I wanted," Y/N says walking into our room.

3...2...1.
"Holy shit I'm going to look hot," Y/N shouts making me laugh.
"Yes you are baby so get in the shower," I plead.
"Alright I'm going. I love you. Thank you," She yells back.
"I love you too. You're welcome," I respond. I really do love that idiot. She comes out when she's ready and my jaw drops.
"I... I wow," I state breathless.
"I know right," She smirks pumping her eyebrows making me giggle. Y/N walks towards me pulling me in by the waist kissing me gently.
"We look way too hot to stay in that pub all evening. Fancy going out out?" She inquires.
"I love that idea," I agree taking her hand as the car pulls up outside.

We sit next to each other at the pub with Y/N wrapping her arm around me.
"This brings back so many memories," Y/N sighs content.
"Yeah it does. Although didn't you ask Scarlett to be your girlfriend here," I tease her. She scratches the back of her neck.
"Well you were kind of being a bitch at that time and pretended you didn't already love me," She quips back.
"Can't argue with that. How did your meeting with Kevin go on the whole?" I ask intrigued.
"Really good. We got the contracts signed it should more than cover me for the first few years of the kids life. And I've got an idea of what I want to do already. I'm really excited," Y/N explains blushing.
"You deserve this. I'm sure whatever you do will be brilliant. How's Tom?" I check hoping he's not too mad at me.
"He had to be babysat the entire day bless him. It was nice to hang out with him as usual. He doesn't hate you don't worry," She assures me.
"Scarlett?"
"A little bit but she'll come round. You know she's super protective of me as I am of her," Y/N answers honestly.
"Yeah that I expected. Well I've got some bridges to build," I sigh.
"It'll be fine. As long as I'm happy and you're happy that's all that matters to them," Y/N comforts me kissing my cheek.

By the time we get to the club we're both pretty intoxicated. Y/N grabs my waist as we sway from side to side. It felt good to just dance with her again. The way she moved and held me against her had me captivated. It felt nice to be us again. We take a breather for a bit and I sit next to her in the smoking area. A woman sits next to her and keeps eyeing her. Y/N wasn't looking she was just smiling at me. The woman grazes her thigh.
"Oops sorry," she apologises to Y/N.
"It's ok," Y/N replies not even looking at her.
"What's your name?" The woman inquires touching her arm.
"My name is Y/N and this is my wife Lizzie," she introduces us both and the woman looks embarrassed. The woman gets up and walks inside. I climb on Y/N's lap clinging onto her tightly.
"Mine," I whisper kissing her neck before leaving a mark.
"All yours my love. I'm impressed at how calm you kept," she laughs.
"I was a few seconds away from giving her the head tilt," I admit.
"I love you and your scary head tilt," Y/N declares kissing me softly.
"I love you too my wife."