Chapter 16

Y/N's POV:
Last night was different, it felt really connected and right. She was so beautiful, I could just look at her forever.
"Morning," she whispers sleepily.
"Morning. What time do you have to be at work?" I inquire.
"At 11," she sighs.
"Well I can make you breakfast or we can grab food on the way to work I'll drop you," I offer.
"We can get it on the way. I want to cuddle with you for a while," she says snuggling into my neck wrapping her arm and leg around me.
"Someone woke up as a Koala this morning," I tease her.
"You're comfy and I don't want to leave," she explains.
"I know but I'll see you during the week and we can have a date night," I suggest and she smiles.
"I'd like that," she says kissing me gently.
"I'll send you my schedule and you can send me yours and we'll work it out," I assure her.
"Well if I'm not going to see you for a few days I want to make every second count," she smirks kissing me again.
"Oh really? How do you plan on doing that?" I ask smiling.
"I think it's better if I show you," she whispers against my lips before kissing me as she straddles me.
"Good morning to me," I joke making her laugh.

We pull up to set and Lizzie looks sad. I get out of the car giving her a tight hug.
"I'll see you in a few days. And you can message me whenever you like," I try to reassure her.
"I'm excited for our second date," she says smiling as we pull apart.
"There's that smile I adore. Thank you for a wonderful date. I loved every second of it," I reply grateful as i walk her to her trailer.
"You're welcome. So did I." We go inside her trailer so we can say a proper goodbye. She locks the door behind me and starts kissing me passionately. Wrapping her arms around my neck to pull me in closer. I hold her by the waist not wanting the kiss to end. I decide to tap her legs so she wraps them around my waist. Sitting on the sofa Lizzie deepens the kiss with every movement of her lips.
"I really don't want to leave," I sigh as she pulls away.
"I know. We'll see each other soon," she assures me. I kiss her one last time before I leave.

On the way back to the car Scarlett spots me and runs over hugging me tightly.
"What are you doing now?" She asks.
"I'm going home and relaxing before the mayhem starts tomorrow. Why?" I inquire.
"Can I join you?" She requests.
"Of course," I agree wanting to spend time with Scarlett to see if I feel the connection I did with Lizzie last night with her.

We drive to my house and I can feel her smiling at me the whole way. Sitting on the sofa I'm surprised when Scarlett sits on my lap and snuggles into my neck.
"I've missed you," she whispers getting comfortable.
"I've missed you too. Can I get a kiss?" I request she smiles before kissing me gently. It was sweet at first but then grew more intense the longer it went on. We pull away breathless and she just smiles.
"You really are beautiful," I say admiring her as I brush the hair out of her face.
"Thank you. How are you feeling about the shoot tomorrow?" She inquires.
"I think the song is great so I'm really excited for it to have a video. I just hope I connect with the girl the same way I do with the song. I'm not an actress I have to genuinely feel some level of chemistry to believe what I'm doing," I explain my nerves.
"I get that. You could always cast me in your next video. We already have excellent chemistry and it's just an excuse for me to spend more time with you," she jokes.
"That's a great idea," I agree laughing.

"You know if ever you get stressed out during the shoot I'm only a phone call or text away or actually if ever you're stressed or feel on the verge of a panic attack. I'm here Y/N. I mean it. You mean a lot to me and I don't want to be just here for the romantic parts I want to support you through everything," Scarlett assures me.
"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden," I sigh.
"I'm positive. You're not a burden. I just want to be there for you. I have all these feelings for you Y/N and they're not just for the smiley goofy grinned woman you show the world but for the shy Y/N who's not a fan of parties and the woman who blushes when I kiss her cheek and especially for the woman who gets panic attacks. All those versions of you I want to be with and make feel safe and special. You deserve that Y/N," she explains making me tear up.
"I don't deserve you. I can't understand why you're willing to wait for me to make a decision when you could have anyone on the planet. Why me?" I ask confused.
"Because you see beyond the actress and woman in the media. It's not just about the way I look but the way I feel. And you write beautiful lyrics about me and when you look at me I feel invincible. Those are only a few of the reasons if I listed them all we'd be here all day," she assures me.
"Will you kiss me please?" I request. She smiles nodding before capturing my lips between hers. Holding her against me I allow myself to get caught up in the kiss. She pulls away for a second.
"Do you want me to stop?" She checks. I shake my head lifting her up and taking her to my room. Laying her down on the bed I admire the beautiful woman in front of me who was so supportive and caring. I kissed her with every emotion I was feeling in that moment.
"Are you sure?" I ask.
"Yes definitely," she says pulling me back down to kiss her.

Just another straight girl (Y/N)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara