Chapter 1

Tommy POV: I woke up and heard a call from the one and only bee boy. I quietly got up and tried to do my "I been awake for hours voice" I answerd the Call.

Tubbo: What took you so long?

Tommy: Sorry I was eating.

Tubbo: At 11:32 am?

Tommy: Uhmm yes...

Tubbo: Oh okay anyway I was wondering if you wanted to meet up with me and ranboo for about atleast 2 months my parents already said yes sooooo?

Tommy: Yea sure why not

Tubbo: AWESOME I will pick you up tomorrow and after that We will pick up ranboo from the airport

Tommy: Okay sounds good to me Tubs

Tubbo: Okay Be ready tomorrow Bye!

Before Tommy could even say anything Tubbo already left the call.

Tommy POV: The thought of ranboo made my heart pounded, Its just is that I may have a little crush on ranboo, he is just so calm and God so perfect.. But I guess I'm gonna meet my crush ranboo. I mean whats going to go wrong right--? Its not like He is going to kiss me right? No, No, No What am I thinking he is straight Tommyinnit Keep it together. Wait didnt Tubbo said Im gonna be there for a 2 months SHIT I NEED TO START PACKING AND I NEED TO TELL MY MOTHER IF I CAN STAY AT TUBBOS HOUSE SHOOT.

Tommy ran down stairs and his mother was in the kitchen. Hey mum I was wondering if I can stay at tubbos house for a 2 months? Of course as long as if His parents are okay with it. Oh okay mum Thank YOU Tommy said.

Tommy ran up the stairs and got his suit case and started packing meanwhile with Tubbo..

Tubbo POV: I left the call and I just needed to tell ranboo that Tommy will stay with us for 2 months and that what time will his plane will leave today. I was ringing up ranboo on discord.

Ranboo POV: I was getting a call from tubbo. I answerd and got a hello from tubbo the one and only bee boy.

Tubbo: Hello

Ranboo:Hey tubbo

Tubbo: I just wanted to let you know that Tommy will stay with us for 2 months and that what time is your plane going to leave today?

Ranboo: Oh okay Im fine with Tommy staying with us for 2 months and my plane leaves at about 8:30 pm and will land at 9:00 am tomorrow.

Tubbo: Okay thank you ranboo

Ranboo: Mhm Your welcome I have to go and keep packing tubbo I will see you tomorrow.

Tubbo: oh okay Bye ranboo

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙏𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 call

Ranboo POV: Welp tommy is going to stay with us for 2 months which is fine and all. But just the thought of the Tommyinnit is making me have million butterflies in my stomach I mean his beautiful Ocean eyes and His Blond Fluffy Hair is just so pretty and don't get me started with his lips I will love just to kiss them. Wait WHAT did I just say that? I don't have a crush on THE "Tommyinnit" He is straight He says he is right?